Sign in to follow this  
~Angela~

LF: Mori Lee #4524, Size 6 - 8

Hi ladies,

I am looking for a TTD. I tried this particular Mori Lee dress on when I was looking for my ceremony dress and it was one of the final choices. I picked up my ceremony dress last night and while I love it, I think I've decided I want something really different for my TTD.

I'd love to find this dress used - preferably for under $300 in a size 6 or so.

Please keep your eyes open and let me know if you have it and want to get rid of it, or if you come across it in any of your searches.

Thank you!!!

Wedding dresses Blue collection from Mori Lee Style 4524 Luxe Taffeta

Thanks Karen! I already one knockoff dress hanging in my closet, so I am super hesitant to try it again!!! I will keep this in mind though, if I can't find the actual one for a decent price.

Thanks again!

I am also trying to find a used Mori Lee for my TTD, different style then yours, but since I'm searching the used dress sites, I will keep you posted if I see yours. No luck so far.

Is it made of taffeta Angela? The reason I ask is that I read someone on this site that a photographer had suggested that for TTDs taffeta is difficult to work with. Apparently it gets all puffy and balloon-like in the water so you don't get a sleek, sexy silhouette. Just something to keep in mind!

I do remember reading that too! However, I really like this dress and think it would make for great pics out of the water as well. Because we're getting married in Cabo, we won't fully be in the water ... more like along the shoreline ....I think?!?! Definitely something to keep in mind though.

I am also keeping my eyes open for other ball gowns too ....

Oh, I would totally do that if it was the right one, Holls, but it's a different style and I don't like it as much! A-line does not work for me!! Thanks though! I will keep searching!