Photo

i got engaged.............................

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#71 Clussy75

Clussy75
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cessyboston
    Click the image to open in full size.
    OMG, late on this but WOW WOW WOW!!! Gorgeous ring and congratulations! Love that we can totally feel your excitement and overwhelming emotion in your few words. Good for you Cessy!!!:thewav e:
    Claudia & Sean
    11/11/07

#72 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
    • 766 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:27 PM

I gainec 72 pounds on my 1st pregnancy ... ans only 45 for the 2nd !!! And they are only 13 months appart !!! But trust me, it's not that hard too loose it ... you will be quite busy with the baby and another one if you decide to have them close appart just like me.

Annie

#73 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:12 PM

By the way, quick question, I'm sure you explained on another thread but where'd the Cessy in your forum name come from? Nickname? Congrats again!
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#74 gracefulsteph

gracefulsteph
        • 55 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:15 PM

i just logged on after being gone all wknd and saw your wonderful news! i was like "oh my god - the boston girl got engaged! that's awesome!" my FI looked me like i was nuts....like you don't even know this girl! lol.......
          but i am excited for you!! and i love your ring..........he did a nice job!
          congratulations!

#75 lavalos

lavalos
          • 261 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

Really late on this post, but, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great news. Relish in this wonderful time. I'm sure you'll be staring at your new bling all the time!

:elef ant:

#76 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

Congrats! How exciting!

Trust me, you will be starring at your ring all the time. I've been engaged for 6 months and I still stare at it all the time- like "is that beautiful ring really on my finger?"

Getting it cleaned is awesome too. It starts the staring all over.
              Happily married since 2008

#77 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:06 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!! So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#78 cessyboston

cessyboston
                • VIP Member
                • 2,096 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Clussy75
                  By the way, quick question, I'm sure you explained on another thread but where'd the Cessy in your forum name come from? Nickname? Congrats again!
                  my last name is dicesare...so donnie calls me cessy....
                  Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#79 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by gracefulsteph
                    i just logged on after being gone all wknd and saw your wonderful news! i was like "oh my god - the boston girl got engaged! that's awesome!" my FI looked me like i was nuts....like you don't even know this girl! lol.......
                    but i am excited for you!! and i love your ring..........he did a nice job!
                    congratulations!
                    donnie says the same thing,....lol...he saw your daughters hat and loved he we love the red sox..................
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#80 MorganShae

MorganShae
                    • 84 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:11 PM

congratulations!! i'm so happy for you, you have waited patiently for so long now. hope you are enjoying every moment :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users