Hawaii Destination Ideas Please!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bethellen23

bethellen23
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:52 PM

Hi everyone!
    I'm a newbie here...a little about me-28 years old, marrying the love of my life and father of my two beautiful children, 2 year old Colten and 2 week old Khloe. Things are settling down after the new baby and I'm swinging into wedding mode!
    We are planning a wedding in Hawaii next year but have no CLUE what areas are the best bang for the buck! It would actually be more of a "renewal of vows" with a ceremony, since we will be "officially" married next month here in Texas by the JOP. We are looking for all inclusive (since I hear that is best) but have no idea where to start!
    This will only be for about 10 people, and we are looking for relaxation as well as tourist attractions...we are all very active and LOVE The outdoors, obviously, especially the beach!
    If anyone has any ideas of popular Hawaiian wedding destinations that aren't ridiculously expensive, PLEASE let me know!
    I look forward to hearing ideas and experiences!
    -Beth

#2 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
    • 914 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:07 AM

Congratulations on your engagement, and welcome to the forum! Happy planning!

#3 aubry

aubry
      • 191 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:26 AM

Welcome to a fellow Texan! Good luck planning and congrats on the new baby!

#4 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
        • 2,667 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:14 PM

Hi,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
        • 233 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:21 PM

we are on our way to shoot a wedding there in August...i'll send you some ideas.

#6 tigger

tigger
          • 391 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Happy planning!
            Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users