Photo

Cabo Bride Nov 2010 - Riu Palace, Dreams, or Barcelo??!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 missgomes

missgomes
  • 296 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:29 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! The ladies here are very helpful! Happy planning!

#12 tiffaneyh

tiffaneyh
    • 151 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:59 AM

Congratulations! I wavered between the Riu and Dreams too, only in Puerto Vallarta and decided to go with the Dreams. I think you will find this forum really helpful. I know I have. Good luck and happy planning.
      Tiffaney

Dreams Puerto Vallarta
      October 21, 2010

#13 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
      • 2,667 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:15 PM

Hi,
      Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Cabo is gorgeous, you´ll see. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

dreams los cabos!! they get the best reviews...my review is in my siggy...let me know if you have any questions!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 KrysB

KrysB
      • 11 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 11:00 PM

I'm wondering the same thing- Barcelo also looks beautiful but the wedding packages are very pricey! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users