• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:43 PM

Have you tried using the search function? There are numerous threads out there about the details on these.

#12 alisonpaige

alisonpaige
    • 21 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:19 PM

25 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZV - eBay (item 250612703367 end time Apr-19-10 18:46:57 PDT)

These are not the ones I got but they are just like them and a good price. I wanted to make sure they had a closure if peeps were putting money in them!

#13 luchdiamond

luchdiamond
      • 163 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

Thank you so much ladies for the info. I just purchased the badge holders on ebay for only 7 dollars for 25. I really appreciate it.

#14 luchdiamond

luchdiamond
        • 163 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

Southernsweetie, if you can my email is luchdiamond@aol.com. Thanks you've been very helpful.

#15 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
          • 2,727 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:08 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by alisonpaige
            25 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZV - eBay (item 250612703367 end time Apr-19-10 18:46:57 PDT)

These are not the ones I got but they are just like them and a good price. I wanted to make sure they had a closure if peeps were putting money in them!
            Thanks for posting this link...youre a total lifesaver!! Ive been searching and searching the web for these ID badges and cannot find them anywhere for such a good price...I just ordered mine. Thanks Again!!
            He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
            My Planning Thread

#16 alisonpaige

alisonpaige
            • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Shoesiesluvr
              Thanks for posting this link...youre a total lifesaver!! Ive been searching and searching the web for these ID badges and cannot find them anywhere for such a good price...I just ordered mine. Thanks Again!!
              No problem I am just glad I could help someone else out. This site has given me so many ideas. I could not find them online for the life of me either it prolly took me a couple hours! I can't wait to get them finished they are such a great idea!

#17 nmurch

nmurch
              • 396 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

can be tricky but try eBAY i just purchased mine.. here is what i found it under
                "10 Waterproof ID Badges Holders Pouchs 113x69mm"
                seller info "sello-8season"

good luck, let me know if you need anymore help!
                jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#18 JanineA

JanineA
                • 2,482 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:20 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by alisonpaige

Oh wow! Thanks for this I just posted somewhere else about needing these, then did a search and here was your post. I am gonna purchase some today! Thanks for posting.

#19 msglave

msglave
                  • 933 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:07 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chelymo
                    Here is where I got mine :

Key and Tip holders - bought the badge holders from Office Depot they were 12 for $5.49, the lanyards were purchased from Pouch-n-Coil 25 for $9.95. I used Staples matte white business cards and then glued them to the black cardstock.

Thanks for posting where to get these from!
                    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#20 Girasole

Girasole
                    • 757 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:30 AM

Ok so I just bought 100 clear plastic vertical ID badge holders with a zipper closure...I only need 10 so once I get them in I will have some to sell. If you are interested pm me.
                      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users