I messed up! Bad!!!! Idk what to do!!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 chrissytina924

• 145 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

i actually screwed up on my & my FI's name on the travel reservations... I didnt give middle names (and my stupid TA didnt tell us to make sure we put our full names as it appears on our passports) so when I brought it to my TA's attention bc my family memebers said we needed to changed it.. the TA said she could but it would cost us $25 each for the name change.. or course I cooped a fit bc she should have made sure to tell us to give her our names as it appeared on our passports so she waved he fee. Ask if you can pay some kind of fee to get it switched. hope it works out!
    Edward & Christina
    Melia Caribe Tropical
    Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
    June 26th, 2010

#22 Patourn

• 377 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

See now what did we tell you?? Soooo glad that everything worked out for you!!! You sound like you have an amazing boss!!!

#23 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:59 AM

What an amazing boss you have. Glad everything worked out.

#24 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:38 AM

WHEW! So glad your boss could help you out! So glad you got that fixed!

#25 bsf&jpg

• 222 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie
            I'm SO glad that it worked out for you. My FI works for Continental, I was planning to get him all over it for you but I kept reading and saw that your problem was solved. Yaaayyy!!!

Wow! that is such an awesome gesture SSweetie!!!! thank you and everyone for keeping me in your thoughts!!!

Yea, my boss is a great guy! He treats me like his lil sis.

Working on getting her passport, got the form for her father to sign and notarize and we are on our path!!!!

thx again fellow brides, you all rock!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users