• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 emi

• 12 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

hi everyone!
    let me introduce myself! My name is Emily and I'm from Toronto. My fiance and I just got engaged 2 weeks ago, we haven't decided what we want yet but we're both leaning towards a destination wedding. I'm completely clueless as to what's out there and what i need to plan for, so any suggestions and tips would be muchhhhhhhh appreciated!!!!!

#2 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:55 PM

Hi Emi, welcome to the board. Surf around a bit poke around in the different boards and I'm sure you'll find lots of answer, ideas and suggestions. Happy planning!

#3 tigger

• 391 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!
        Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#4 missgomes

• 296 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of great ladies out here with great ideas. Happy planning. Have you picked an area yet?

#5 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

Hi Emily

Congrats on your recent engagement. I'm sure if you ask all of us, Destination Wedding is the way to go! LOL. Read the posts and do some research. I'm sure you'll make the right decision! Congrats again and welcome.

#6 ronsoliman

• 233 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:05 PM

AWWW...happy engagement! here you can find all you need to start out your planning...

#7 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:11 PM

Congrats on your engagement, and welcome to the forum! Happy planning!

#8 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
                • 2,782 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:15 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum!

#9 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:19 AM

Hi Emily, congrats on your recent engagement and welcome to the forum. we have so many threads on just about every location you can think of, that should help you during your planning process. Plus the members here are awesome, happy planning.

#10 Patourn

• 377 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:25 AM

Hi Emily...from one Toronto bride to another welcome to the crazy world of planning your wedding. I have just recently joined but have connected already with so many fabulous ladies you have such unique and wonderful ideas! Although it can be a bit overwhelming at first, take the time and look around the site and you'll have ideas to help narrow down your search before you know it. Do you have one particular area in mind??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users