Sign in to follow this  
starchild

RIU Palace Opens in Aruba

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
i have a client that is going in october.....cant wait to see how it is...
Oooh me too, let us know. New hotels generally rock!

We LOVE Aruba!!!! Would've been married there, but we (hubby and I) HATE long plane rides!!! We went there via cruise ship!! It is our all time favorite place! It's beautiful!

Amy

We have stayed at the Westin right next door as it was being built. It looks amazing. What a great introductory rate, would love to jump on it..

I thought about the RIU in Aruba. But trip advisor has a lot of complaints. The main concern I had is that the beds are 2 beds pushed together and they are made seperatley. I dont think that on my wedding night or honeymoon I want to have to deal with that. Other than that, from the website it looks amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrs.L View Post
I thought about the RIU in Aruba. But trip advisor has a lot of complaints. The main concern I had is that the beds are 2 beds pushed together and they are made seperatley. I dont think that on my wedding night or honeymoon I want to have to deal with that. Other than that, from the website it looks amazing.
That's funny because I've also heard that here and there for various RIU resorts, including RIU Ocho Rios where we booked our honeymoon. That was a concern of mine when we booked our honeymoon but I thought the place was so pretty I would get over it.

Well we got there and no such thing, we had one large King bed, not 2 mattresses pushed together. Maybe not all rooms have the same bedding? But after extensive, um, testing of the mattress I can assure you ours was one solid piece bunny_4.gif