Photo

New to site!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 cowgirlcomo

cowgirlcomo
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:04 PM

Hi my name is Courtney and I am planning on getting married in Mexico in June 2011 I havent picked a hotel yet, but I am looking for a nice, but reasonably priced all-inclusive hotel so the guests wont have to pay for much after they get there. Anybody have any suggestions. i have been looking at Ceiba Del Mar although it is a little expensive I really like it alot. I would love any thoughts anyone has for me:)

#2 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
    • 2,727 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:25 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum! Youre going to find more than enough help and ideas here. Happy Planning!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 lily17bear

lily17bear
      • 217 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:27 PM

Courtney, you've definitely come to the right place. You'll get tons of info here on the site, and lots of useful advice as well. Happy Planning!

#4 lesandlynda

lesandlynda
        • 199 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

You've picked a great resource to help you with info to make a well-informed decision........all the best! :)

#5 Shuzzy

Shuzzy
          • 29 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

Have you picked a general location? Start there for sure. I had a great time looking through all these resorts. Theres lots of options so take you time. Riu has really great one's throughout mexico that are really nice. Alot of them have neighboring sister resorts that you and your wedding guests can stay at too. So you could always stay at the nicer one and give the others a cheaper option. Some other places are like that too you just gotta shop around. Barcelo was a good one I found too. Good luck and happy planning! You have plenty of time so enjoy the process!

#6 aubry

aubry
            • 191 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

Welcome and good luck!

#7 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
              • 914 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:27 PM

Congrats on your engagement, and welcome to the forum! Happy planning!

#8 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
                • 938 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

Hi Courtney

Congratulations and good luck with all your planning.

#9 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                  • 295 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

Welcome to the forum cowgirlcomo!!
                    You will find lots of helpful info. & ideas here!! Happy planning =)

#10 missgomes

missgomes
                    • 296 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

Hi and welcome. Have fun planning. There are great reviews here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users