Photo

Need advice..going to try on dress today.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:25 AM

My dress is finally in (I ordered it in November) and I am going to try it on today. They ordered a split size although Im not sure why as my chest and butt are pretty proportional. They are just checking that and not altering. The lady said I could bring my undergarmets to try on with the dress but I havent bought those yet. What is everyone wearing for support? I dont want to be too hot and my dress is silk and pretty thin. Any suggestions?

#2 mnh1983

mnh1983
    • 743 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:29 AM

I am wearing a long-line bra under my dress. It isn't really thick, but I'm not sure if it would be too much under your dress. I still need to get a slip to go underneath.

David's Bridal - Molded Seamless Longline

#3 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
      • 307 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:02 AM

So I found another thread asking the same question. It looks like most people are wearing spanx. Ive never worn them though. Are they going to make me super hot in the hot weather and sun? I dont want to sweat like crazy.

#4 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:26 AM

I doubt i'll be wearing too much. I'm definitely getting an long-line bra. the way my dress is going to be made(haven't purchased it yet) it's going to be full enough at the bottom so I don't need extra support.

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
          • Moderators
          • 25,218 posts
          • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
          • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

im going to close this thread and you can add your question to the thread where this subject has already been discussed extensively, thanks :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users