Budget Resort Ideas

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 AishaB

• 2,350 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:08 PM

Congrats on your engagement. Good luck with finding your perfect destination!
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#12 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:16 AM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#13 Bangela

• 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:37 AM

Hi there!
      I'm having my wedding at Beaches Negril Jamaica. It seems to be quite reasonable and they always seem to be having sales. We booked a room for our photographer and for 4 days it would have been around 1280 with airfare.
      We've been hunting for alternative accommodations for people who would like to come but can't afford the resort. The cheapest thing we have found so far is checking out Travelocity. I need to do a little more research about quality but there are some places that offer 750 pp including flight for 5 days they are close by and seem decent.

I hope this helps!

#14 L&LFlores

• 168 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

Welcome, you will find many great ideas on this forum.  Congrats! 

#15 Punta Cana Weddings

Punta Cana Weddings
        • Banned
        • 217 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:18 PM

Congratulations & !!! You will love this site. Have fun planning your dream wedding!

#16 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

If you're set on Jamaica, I was able to get a really good price for the Riu Negril. We're leaving January 5 and our guests are paying $1416/each out of Toronto, and it's a 5 star resort. Maybe you just need to find a new TA that will find the right price for you.

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#17 Mrs.S2B

• 169 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

Unfortunately our package didn't include airfare, but our guests say that our resort rate is good-Hacienda Tres Rios.

#18 saraandjon

• 177 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:43 PM

Definitely plenty of resorts in Mexico in that price range!  Maybe plan a shorter trip?  4 days instead of 7?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users