Sign in to follow this  
SomersSK

Jan 2011 - Jamaica Bride

Hi All!

My fiance and I are recently engaged and are planning a wedding in Jamaica in January of 2011. I must say I am so happy to find this forum! What a wonderful way to keep informed.

I am in the very EARLY stages of planning...ie trying to decide on a resort, and secure a wedding date. I am set on Jamaica as I fell in love with the island when I was at the Grand Palladium last may. I would love to do it there, and have made several attempts to get in contact with the wedding co-ordinator at the resort, to see if that date is available. I have yet to hear anything.

Anyways our main concerns is that it is affordable for our guests! Any suggestions?

So happy to have found this site again :)

Congratulations and best wishes in your planning.

As for your question. I say just get quotes for at least 3 resorts and discuss with the people on tight budgets and get their feedback...that's what I did.

Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum. There is a site for brides with DW in Jamaica be sure to check it out as you may find some other options for resorts you may not have known or considered. I hope you find the site useful and happy planning!!

Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum, I think you'll find a ton of helpful threads that will make your planning process go a little easier. Plus I have to say we have such a great group of ladies (and some men) here. :-)