Program or No Program?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 Miss Lighting Bug

Miss Lighting Bug
  • 162 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

I NEVER keep my program, not even for a traditional wedding. I wouldn't waste my time or money on them. Think of how many you see laying around on reception tables. And I am sure most ppl throw them out at home if they weren't rude enough to leave them behind earlier. I am a really laid back person so I don't keep or want to do any of that stuff.

#42 beachymombride

• 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

My daughter wanted programs and I thought is was a bad idea but she explained she wanted it for a keepsake for herself and for her family which we would keep. She showed me the sample and it was beautiful it is going to add a nice touch to the beach wedding. She had them made at weddingpaperdivas.com.

#43 lshaef

• 170 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:41 PM

After reading all of these posts, I am definitely leaning towards no program.  We do not have a bridal party at all and my parents are divorced and I cringe at the thought of how to word everything.  I only worry about what my FI's mother would like since she tends to be on the more traditional. 

#44 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:52 PM

No program here!! I think it is a nice touch but for our DW I think it would be a waste of money.

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#45 lshaef

• 170 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

Unfortunately, my future MOH did not like the idea of not doing a program so I guess I have no choice but to waste my time and money!

#46 Pucca

• 485 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

I'm on the fence about a program. It would be nice not to do it but I know some of my OCD friends would like one....Hmmm... I'll have to think about that.

#47 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:48 AM

I wasn't going to do a program, but did plan on doing fans. Now I have combined to two in hopes of pleasing everyone. But most importantly for some color at the ceremony.

#48 elisamarie

• 222 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 01:14 PM

I wan't going to do programs, but I was at an outdoor wedding yesterday and noticed everyone using the programs as fans. I think I'll do the program fans, because at least they might be used during the ceremony and if people want to keep them as souvenirs, they can.

Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!

#49 hdinsmor

• 178 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

I really want to do a program, but I am running out of time and money!  I really like the fan programs for a beach wedding.  And I agree, it is a nice keepsake!  But, I am probably going without! 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#50 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                    • 423 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

I would lke to have a fan program, the problem is, I'm not sure about the details of the actual ceremony.

I know that we can include a few readings but I don't know any more than that. TA and WC down there keep telling me we will layout all the details when we get down there! Note sure If this is really someting I shoudl be stressing out over as the actual ceremony will only last 20min :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users