May 2011 Brides!

vlynnw

I got a few quotes together.  Aquaworld was going to charge $4406 USD for 3 hours which includes

Includes:

Three course meal

Boat rental

Service

Open bar

Or $3624 for an appetizer only menu.  This is for 51 people. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am paying a total of $2645 for up to 60 people....the boat is ours for the afternoon - from 3-7...they take us to a reef to snorkel, swim, and they have fishing poles on the boat - this includes snacks and open bar for the full 4 hrs - they also offer a lobster buffet for an extra $1000 but that isnt in the budget right now ..I may upgrade if possible

Originally Posted by primavera View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah5611 View Post

ps - So excited I have to share - I booked our THANK YOU surprise to our guests yesterday - we are chartering a 65ft catamaran privately for our guests the day after the wedding....its called the Cata Maya - 65ft, 3 bathrooms with showers, snacks, open bar, snorkeling, swimming, and fishing!!! YAY!!  What are you girls doing for thank yous??  Any fun ideas??

Wow! What a nice gift!! Do you mind sharing the price? I would love to do this if we could afford it. :)

Sorry, I should have responded to everyone -

TLGnhci - We expect to have about 60 people attend our wedding - this particular catamaran holds up to 100 people - but the price I got is up to 60 (a little more for up to 100) but you are right, every other boat I found had a 40-45 person capacity...this boat is amazing - equipped with 3 bathrooms

ErinMichelle - I DEFINATELY found catamarans for about 2000 for under 40 people....I dont know about doing a dinner or anything - but I saw a lot of decently priced sunset sails on nice boats....and they were very affordable!

I am getting married in Playa del Carmen so I went through playamayanews and got the best rates through them (but they do work with every excursion place in the area)....I contacted them months ago, and they told me they would contact me in Jan to reserve the boat and they did - and there was NO language barrier - the girl was so nice, even though I asked literally 1000 questions ;)   You can contact them and let them know what you want and your price range and they should be able to find something for you ;) 

Hannah, 

Can you please share the company that you are using? This seems like a great deal and I am wondering if they have the same service in Cabo.

Thank you.

I am paying a total of $2645 for up to 60 people....the boat is ours for the afternoon - from 3-7...they take us to a reef to snorkel, swim, and they have fishing poles on the boat - this includes snacks and open bar for the full 4 hrs - they also offer a lobster buffet for an extra $1000 but that isnt in the budget right now ..I may upgrade if possible

Quote:

Quote:

ps - So excited I have to share - I booked our THANK YOU surprise to our guests yesterday - we are chartering a 65ft catamaran privately for our guests the day after the wedding....its called the Cata Maya - 65ft, 3 bathrooms with showers, snacks, open bar, snorkeling, swimming, and fishing!!! YAY!!  What are you girls doing for thank yous??  Any fun ideas??

Wow! What a nice gift!! Do you mind sharing the price? I would love to do this if we could afford it. :)

I booked through a company called playamayanews.com ..... I would suggest contacting them, they may have contacts in Cabo - they were very nice and EXTREMELY helpful ;)

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

Hannah, 

Can you please share the company that you are using? This seems like a great deal and I am wondering if they have the same service in Cabo.

Thank you.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hey just wanted to let everyone know, if you contact American Airlines they will give you a promotional code for you and your guests to use during your wedding week for 5% off flights at the time of booking. I was excited about that something extra!

Hey everyone!!

I havn't been on in a long time i have lots to catch up on, I hope everyone's planning is giong good. I have lots to do with 4 months to go. I have a question for you girls i have no idea what to do. I made a big mistake and bought my bridesmaid's dresses for them and now some them don't quite fit in them. I need some suggestions.