Jump to content

Photo

May 2011 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#831 eholt

eholt
  • Member
  • 528 posts

    Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:14 PM

    airfarewatchdog.com is also another site to watch flights.  They send emails when the prices drop or there is a sale.


    May 19, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

    #832 SarahE786

    SarahE786
    • Jr. Member
    • 176 posts

      Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:04 PM

      NEMMERZ-

       

      Not sure what prices have been out of Pitt, but my family lives just south near Hagerstown in MD and is looking...i think regular tix have been $400+ at the very best

       

      BUT...I love your profile pic :-) GO STEELERS!! hehe



      #833 Nan

      Nan
      • Member
      • 599 posts

        Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:15 AM



        Originally Posted by Cherazi 

        Ladies,

         

        Have you thought about the fact that this will be our LAST Christmas as single ladies ???

         

        Merry Xmas to all the beautiful May 2011 brides :)

         


        Sooo exciting!! in four months time we will be married ladies!!!  and next Christmas we┬┤ll probably be fixing dinner at our homes!! 


        Nan and Erik forever!!!

        #834 Cherazi

        Cherazi
        • Jr. Member
        • 196 posts

          Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:53 PM

          Question: Are you getting legally married in the US or at your destination?



          #835 SKing24

          SKing24
          • Jr. Member
          • 265 posts

            Posted 24 December 2010 - 01:51 PM

            Thanks for the advice on the airfare sites ladies.

             

            Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope the next 4 months fly by because I want to get married now :)


            Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

            #836 Nan

            Nan
            • Member
            • 599 posts

              Posted 25 December 2010 - 09:19 AM

               merry Christmas to you all!


              Nan and Erik forever!!!

              #837 Nan

              Nan
              • Member
              • 599 posts

                Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

                snowman.jpg


                Nan and Erik forever!!!

                #838 JB321

                JB321
                • Newbie
                • 85 posts

                  Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:10 AM


                  Good to know others are having a pretty big group like mines. I'm having 80-120 guests. So far 50 have booked. I guess everyone needs a little vacation lol.

                   

                  Congrats ladies and Happy Holidays!! :)

                  Oh my god Nan. 80 ???? That is awesome :) Party time!

                   





                  #839 MaggieandJay

                  MaggieandJay
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,029 posts

                    Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:33 AM



                    I am going to do it the weekend before here in the US at the Courthouse. It just seemed easier and less paperwork and stress.

                    Originally Posted by Cherazi 

                    Question: Are you getting legally married in the US or at your destination?



                     

                    I hear ya! I am at 55 right now with about 40 more to book!

                     

                    Originally Posted by JB321 


                    Good to know others are having a pretty big group like mines. I'm having 80-120 guests. So far 50 have booked. I guess everyone needs a little vacation lol.

                     

                    Congrats ladies and Happy Holidays!! :)

                    Oh my god Nan. 80 ???? That is awesome :) Party time!

                     


                     



                    Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

                    #840 NEMMERZ

                    NEMMERZ
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 195 posts

                      Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:57 PM



                      Originally Posted by SarahE786 

                      NEMMERZ-

                       

                      Not sure what prices have been out of Pitt, but my family lives just south near Hagerstown in MD and is looking...i think regular tix have been $400+ at the very best

                       

                      BUT...I love your profile pic :-) GO STEELERS!! hehe

                      Go Steelers !!

                       

                      thanks Sarah, i really should look at the breakdown of my trip............Or maybe not...LOL.......some things are best left alone...
                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users