Jump to content

Photo

May 2011 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#751 Nan

Nan
  • Member
  • 599 posts

    Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:33 AM



    Originally Posted by Nicyx 

    rosieposie

     

    I have gone with the Benjamin roberts dress

     

    http://www.benjaminr...4017-p-329.html

     

    it..... Hopefully coz i'll be putting deposit on they will let me take pix....

     

    Watch ths space x0x


    Wow nicyx ! You have to feel so happy ordering your dress!!!  We will be waiting for those pics!!!! and let me know about your parents presents...

     Here´s you with your veil on LOL!!


    Nan and Erik forever!!!

    #752 Nan

    Nan
    • Member
    • 599 posts

      Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:27 AM

       Nicola:

       

      Did you have a lot of turkey last Thursday? I did!! and lots of Pumpkin pie too..... Gym tonight to fix this one!!

       


      Nan and Erik forever!!!

      #753 vlynnw

      vlynnw
      • Sr. Member
      • 6,003 posts

        Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:42 AM

        Nan - so what do you think of the recent light shed about Julieta?

         

        awesome Nicx for putting your deposit down on your dress!

         

        rosieposie - I feel you, I've been sick all week, I'm staying in today and luckily have the week off through Thursday.  Congrats on checking a lot of things off your list

         

        Fi ordered his wedding band last week.  I have everything except the tylenol, pepto, emergenC, and aloe for the OOT bags, and once we get FI's suit and the GM outfits I think we will actually be done as far as purchasing items we need!


        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

        #754 rosieposie

        rosieposie
        • Member
        • 649 posts

          Posted 29 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

          ooooooo beautiful!!!! so lovely!!!!

           

          =)
           

           

          Originally Posted by Nicyx 

          rosieposie

           

          I have gone with the Benjamin roberts dress

           

          http://www.benjaminr...4017-p-329.html

           

          it..... Hopefully coz i'll be putting deposit on they will let me take pix....

           

          Watch ths space x0x





          #755 Nicyx

          Nicyx
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,914 posts

            Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

            Hi Ladies....

             

            Hope you can see these ok... I had to do the best i could as i had no-one with me as i was on my lunch hour at work

             

            My first pix of me in "THE" dress... :-)

             

            I went today to order and get measured....

             

            I ordered it in White not Ivory as i have got on in the pic......

             

            100_0081.JPG

             

            100_0080.JPG

             

            SO SO Excited x



            #756 SarahE786

            SarahE786
            • Jr. Member
            • 176 posts

              Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

              Absolutely stunning!! I think it looks even better on you than on the model :-)

               

              I can't believe how close May is getting!!! My dress came in last week & things are definitely starting to get real!!!

               

               

              Originally Posted by Nicyx 

              Hi Ladies....

               

              Hope you can see these ok... I had to do the best i could as i had no-one with me as i was on my lunch hour at work

               

              My first pix of me in "THE" dress... :-)

               

              I went today to order and get measured....

               

              I ordered it in White not Ivory as i have got on in the pic......

               

              100_0081.JPG

               

              100_0080.JPG

               

              SO SO Excited x





              #757 missgomes

              missgomes
              • Jr. Member
              • 296 posts

                Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

                Cute dress!!



                #758 Nan

                Nan
                • Member
                • 599 posts

                  Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:19 AM



                  Originally Posted by Nicyx 

                  Hi Ladies....

                   

                  Hope you can see these ok... I had to do the best i could as i had no-one with me as i was on my lunch hour at work

                   

                  My first pix of me in "THE" dress... :-)

                   

                  I went today to order and get measured....

                   

                  I ordered it in White not Ivory as i have got on in the pic......

                   

                  100_0081.JPG

                   

                  100_0080.JPG

                   

                  SO SO Excited x

                  Beautiful dress!! It looks great on you!! I think all you need now is a little tanning...but that will be no problem in Cancun!!!


                  Nan and Erik forever!!!

                  #759 Nicyx

                  Nicyx
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,914 posts

                    Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:06 AM


                     

                    Originally Posted by SarahE786 

                    Absolutely stunning!! I think it looks even better on you than on the model :-)

                     

                    I can't believe how close May is getting!!! My dress came in last week & things are definitely starting to get real!!!

                     

                     



                    What a lovely thing to say :-) Thanks Sarah.... And yes May is coing round now excitingly quickly :-)

                    Is so exciting now it feels real.... x

                     

                    Originally Posted by Nan 

                     

                    Beautiful dress!! It looks great on you!! I think all you need now is a little tanning...but that will be no problem in Cancun!!!

                     

                    Thanks so much............. Yeah definatly a wee tan and the dress in white and it will be pefect!! Oh and 1 or 2 minor alterations but not much thankfully....... :-)

                     

                    I wana get to Mexico NOW!!!! :-) x
                     



                    #760 Nicyx

                    Nicyx
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,914 posts

                      Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:07 AM



                      Originally Posted by missgomes 

                      Cute dress!!



                      Thank you x






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users