May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#671 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by missgomes 

Thanks.  One of my GFs told me to rethink it because it said "gave our love a shot".... she's so literal!!  HMMMMM....... NEXT!

haha I didn't even think of it that way but I guess if you really think about it.  Hmm....what about "now that we've tied the knot, let's all take a shot"  ok well that's not really good at all, but just trying to play with the wording you had.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#672 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

haha I didn't even think of it that way but I guess if you really think about it.  Hmm....what about "now that we've tied the knot, let's all take a shot"  ok well that's not really good at all, but just trying to play with the wording you had.

LOL!!! If you tink about it.... Give our love a shot!!!!  But do it before the wedding and youu will save a lot of money!!! hahahahaha

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#673 missgomes

missgomes
      • 296 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:24 PM

vlynnw... that is actually cute!!  She sent me 2 emails last night.. so I guess I shall change it!  Its vistaprint free... so who really cares.  No one cares about favors really anywy.  Thanks for the advice.

#674 Nan

Nan
        • 599 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:35 AM

I guess you could say my OOT bags are my favors.  I personally don't really like favors, so in lieu of the traditional favor on the table they will have a maraca that they can shake for a kiss, and there will be a card stating that FI and I have made a donation in their honor to one of our favorite charities. 

I was thinking about tying some colourful cotton sarongs around the reception chairs for my guests to take home with them as favors.chairs.jpg

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#675 Erinn314

Erinn314
          • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:58 AM

I've been to the Maya...I actually stayed at the Azteca (next door) this past May.  It was BEAUTIFUL there.  We decided to choose a different location for our wedding though.  We wanted to see a new place and figured a resort that was a little bigger would be better for us.  It is really awesome there though...nice choice!

#676 vlynnw

vlynnw
            • 6,003 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:32 PM

I broke down and did it, I got the mugs for my OOT bags. I have a pretty good idea of how many people are coming so I just went for it! 

I also just bought my jewelry I was looking for a specific pair of earrings I had seen on someone's pictures so I put an alchemy request to have some made very similar to what I was looking for, and below is what a seller came back with for me! I love them, and I also got my bracelet. 

il_570xN.188034449.jpgil_570xN.185889034.jpg

I also ordered my garter set, FI is a Miami Dolphins fan

il_570xN.186752012.jpg

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#677 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

awwww V the jewelry is beautiful!!

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#678 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:27 AM

LOVE IT!!!!

I broke down and did it, I got the mugs for my OOT bags. I have a pretty good idea of how many people are coming so I just went for it! 

I also just bought my jewelry I was looking for a specific pair of earrings I had seen on someone's pictures so I put an alchemy request to have some made very similar to what I was looking for, and below is what a seller came back with for me! I love them, and I also got my bracelet. 

il_570xN.188034449.jpgil_570xN.185889034.jpg

I also ordered my garter set, FI is a Miami Dolphins fan

il_570xN.186752012.jpg

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#679 missgomes

missgomes
                  • 296 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:30 AM

V~ Your jewelry is very pretty!!!  I was thinking of ordering my mugs too but the FI said we should wait til after our booking deadline which is January 15th.   So in the meantime, I am on to my next project.  I created my luggage tag templates last night.  I won't buy any supplies until January as well.   I will start gathering information for the brochures this week.  I will just put them in a word document until I know how many to order as well.   I have a dab of OCD so I cannot wait wait wait... I will drive myself crazy! 

Nan~ That is really a cute idea. 

O.. I also ordered decks of cards for the OOT bags.  Once I start putting this stuff together I will take pics.

#680 Nikki O

Nikki O
                    • 83 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:13 PM

Woohoo!! I am from Toronto to! Whereabouts are you JR14?

Originally Posted by JR14 

YAY!  A fellow Canadian May bride!!  Congrats and welcome to the forum thread!!  

Azul Sensatori - May 7, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users