Jump to content

Photo

May 2011 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#411 Nan

Nan
  • Member
  • 599 posts

    Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:34 AM



    Originally Posted by Cherazi 

    I love your wedding dress and my colors are purple and orange too :) Don't change a thing!
     


     


     Cherazi:Thank you!! I´m so happy! I love my dress but I need some reassuring !! 


    Nan and Erik forever!!!

    #412 SKing24

    SKing24
    • Jr. Member
    • 265 posts

      Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:34 PM



      Originally Posted by primavera 

      Quote:


      Probably because I have changed my mind so many times hahaha! Hard to keep up with! When is your ceremony? I will still be there when you get there, most of us leave that Sunday or Saturday. :)


      My ceremony is on the beach at 5:00 on Friday May 6th.
       


      Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

      #413 JR14

      JR14
      • Jr. Member
      • 244 posts

        Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:55 PM


        Aww that's too bad!  :(

        When I get a chance to go there I'll end up deciding on my date and will keep y'all posted!!

        Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

        Awww JR14, you would be my first date twin if you kept your date.  Good luck with deciding when to have the ceremony.  For me, I didn't even consider a different day other than Saturday.  I guess that's because we won't be there for that long.  I'm going from Wednesday - Monday.




        J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)


        #414 primavera

        primavera
        • Jr. Member
        • 428 posts

          Posted 29 August 2010 - 11:05 PM

          Quote:

          Originally Posted by SKing24 




          My ceremony is on the beach at 5:00 on Friday May 6th.
           

          Hmmm....I wonder if there is another wedding that day then? They told me we could choose between 3pm or 6.30pm in the pergola, I guessed that was because you were getting married in the pergola at 5pm but I guess not :) I'm hoping to get my confirmation tomorrow for my date and time :)
           


          April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

          #415 MaggieandJay

          MaggieandJay
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,029 posts

            Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

            My Invitations went out FRIDAY! YAH! Thank goodness that is DONE!


            Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

            #416 primavera

            primavera
            • Jr. Member
            • 428 posts

              Posted 30 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

              I got the confirmation today! I'm officially a May 2011 bride to be :) May 4th is our date, so excited!!!!


              April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

              #417 TLGnhci

              TLGnhci
              • Member
              • 899 posts

                Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:08 AM



                Originally Posted by primavera 

                I got the confirmation today! I'm officially a May 2011 bride to be :) May 4th is our date, so excited!!!!


                Congratulations!!



                #418 Canadiansandy

                Canadiansandy
                • Jr. Member
                • 355 posts

                  Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

                  Congratulations Primavera!! We're wedding triplets along with Mellyrox - all May 4th 2011 :D

                   

                  Things FI and I have recently accomplished:

                  - I bought my wedding dress this weekend!! So exciting :) I will post a picture from home.

                  - Our passport invites are finally done (we also paid for them to save our sanity, lol), they just need to be delivered to us and then sent out!

                  - We have 13 people booked plus ourselves! We are on our way - finally!

                   

                   


                  Sandy & Aaron ~ May 4, 2011 ~ Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana ------ Bride & Groom + 30 booked! (and counting)

                  #419 primavera

                  primavera
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 428 posts

                    Posted 30 August 2010 - 11:22 AM

                    Originally Posted by Canadiansandy 

                    Congratulations Primavera!! We're wedding triplets along with Mellyrox - all May 4th 2011 :D

                     

                    Things FI and I have recently accomplished:

                    - I bought my wedding dress this weekend!! So exciting :) I will post a picture from home.

                    - Our passport invites are finally done (we also paid for them to save our sanity, lol), they just need to be delivered to us and then sent out!

                    - We have 13 people booked plus ourselves! We are on our way - finally!

                     

                     

                    Thank you!! Wedding triplets, how exciting! I'm happy I'm not the only one who chose to get married on a Wednesday :) I was a little worried about the day before, but I feel good about it now.

                     

                    I am so far behind!!! I have not even sent out save the dates yet. I wanted to send them out as soon as possible just because I will do DIY passport invites and I'm sure that will take a while.
                     

                    I designed a postcard on Vistaprint but then I saw a font I really like on this forum and now I can't find it. Does anyone have any good STD ideas or templates, preferably from Vistaprint since it is so cheap/free :)


                    April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

                    #420 SKing24

                    SKing24
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 265 posts

                      Posted 30 August 2010 - 04:04 PM



                      Originally Posted by primavera 

                      Quote:

                      Hmmm....I wonder if there is another wedding that day then? They told me we could choose between 3pm or 6.30pm in the pergola, I guessed that was because you were getting married in the pergola at 5pm but I guess not :) I'm hoping to get my confirmation tomorrow for my date and time :)
                       


                      Well they only do 2 weddings a day max so they probably just wanted to you be a decent time ahead or after me.  I dont think it matters where the ceremony is.  But I'm still excited you'll be there the same time as me.  I may have to peek in on your ceremony, but i promise i won't be a gawker and make it weird/uncomfortable!!
                       


                      Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users