May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#351 ngtngp

ngtngp
  • Validating
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:21 PM

You gals are really far along in your planning process!!!  Good job!

I have my priorities out of order.  I've found my dress and ties for the groomsmen, but that's pretty much it.  We're going to have a non-resort beach wedding and stay at a boutique hotel to cut costs for our guests.  Still have to find a local wedding planner there to take care of our beach ceremony and book a restaurant for our reception.  So basically, I've done nothing.

But here's my dress!

mexicodress.jpg

Happy planning!

-p

#352 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:32 AM

I like 2117 ! But they both look awesome!!!!

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

Ok, so as requested, here are pictures of me in the two dresses.  The first dress is 2034 and the second 2117.

Dress 2034.JPGDress 2117.JPG

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#353 DanniS

DanniS
      • 145 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

I agree with Maggie! 2117 is a gorgeous dress!

#354 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
        • 267 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

OOOh....love 2117!!!  And with a Maggie, you can't go wrong!  You look gorgeous!

Originally Posted by DanniS 

I agree with Maggie! 2117 is a gorgeous dress!

#355 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
          • 110 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 

Just got an email stating my BM dresses are on the truck to be delivered today!!!  I soooo can't wait to see them!!!!

I'm ordering my BM dresses next week!  So exciting! =)

#356 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
            • 284 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

Congrats Sheila.  I'll be ordering my BM dresses sometime before October 15th - that's when the discount ends.

#357 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
              • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:27 AM

So our dresses came to be delivered on Friday, we werent home...I was impatient so we drove the hour and met the UPS truck at the hub to pick them up!  I couldn't get the box open fast enough!!  It was amazing that 7 dresses fit in that little box!  The turned out great!  I had never seen them in our colors and they are perfect!!  I am sooooo excited to give them to my BM's!!!

#358 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

Congrats Sheila.  I'll be ordering my BM dresses sometime before October 15th - that's when the discount ends.

Ooh, what discount???

#359 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
                  • 284 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Ooh, what discount???

I bought my dress at Alfred Angelo's.  They gave a $25 discount on the bridesmaids dresses as long as they put down a deposit on the dress before 10/15.  There was also a 20% discount for MOB dress and flower girl dresses too!

#360 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
                    • 161 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

Hello!

It's been a while since I've posted, but lots of planning still happening!

I actually picked up my dress at the beginning of August :)  I bought it out of town, so now I need to find a good alterations place in my city.  It's nothing urgent, but I'll start looking into it sooner rather than later.

Working on invitations now.  The save the dates went out in June and I think we want to send the invites out by October.  This will give us a better idea of who is serious about attending the wedding down south and our at home reception.

And I just got back from Jamaica, where we had a chance to do a site visit at our resort :) We decided on the resort last May, but we had never been to it.  This forum was very helpful in narrowing down the options. It's sort of scary choosing the place where you're getting married without having seen it.  At least it's scary when you're a control freak like me :)

I left the resort after our site visit feeling very excited and relieved at the same time. I am absolutely thrilled.  I feel like we made the right choice for us:)  

I am so excited now!  I can't wait for May 2011!!!!

Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users