Jump to content

Photo

May 2011 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#321 Lolita29

Lolita29
  • Jr. Member
  • 426 posts

    Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:52 AM

    Nice dress kurlyks! I'm a Sottero bride too!



    #322 missy&eric2011

    missy&eric2011
    • Jr. Member
    • 267 posts

      Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:44 AM



      Yay!  I have a wedding date twin!  Thank you for the compliment and congrats on becoming a maggie bride!  Your dress is gorgeous!!  Make sure you post pictures!!!

      Originally Posted by kurlyks 

      Hey everyone- I posted a bit at the beginning of this thread, but it looks like I've missed a lot! I just ordered my dress on Monday- I'm officially a Maggie bride! http://www.maggiesot...=1&style=RD1044

       

      I also nailed down a photographer this week so I'm making some great progress. I love looking at all your dresses!

      missy&eric2011-  I love your dress and we have the same wedding date! :-)





      #323 Cherazi

      Cherazi
      • Jr. Member
      • 196 posts

        Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

        I am getting married on Friday, May 13th @ Dreams Los Cabos :)

         

        Yes, I know ... Friday the 13th!!! But we are not at all superstitious. If anything, we think it’s kindda cool.

         

        Do I have a wedding date twin out there???



        #324 fillandspill

        fillandspill
        • Newbie
        • 17 posts

          Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:09 PM

          May 10 2011 we will still be there until the 15 I think good luck

          #325 missy&eric2011

          missy&eric2011
          • Jr. Member
          • 267 posts

            Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

            Just got an email stating my BM dresses are on the truck to be delivered today!!!  I soooo can't wait to see them!!!!



            #326 rosieposie

            rosieposie
            • Member
            • 649 posts

              Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:48 AM



              Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 

              Just got an email stating my BM dresses are on the truck to be delivered today!!!  I soooo can't wait to see them!!!!



              that's so exciting! i'm going to order mine in the next month or so, as my ladies aren't free until 2 weeks from now to go check them out.....now i feel "behind" 

               

               

              but i've received my pocketfolders and envelope order from Cards and Pockets!!!!



              #327 SarahE786

              SarahE786
              • Jr. Member
              • 176 posts

                Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:21 PM



                Originally Posted by rosieposie 





                that's so exciting! i'm going to order mine in the next month or so, as my ladies aren't free until 2 weeks from now to go check them out.....now i feel "behind" 

                 

                WOW! You all are so on top of things! I wasn't going to bridesmaid dress shopping for a little while still! How long does it take them to come in? I thought I had plenty of time!?
                 



                #328 kurlyks

                kurlyks
                • Jr. Member
                • 176 posts

                  Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:56 PM

                  All my girls already ordered their BM dresses. We actually went with the convertible dress from Victoria's Secret in "tropical turquoise". http://www.victorias...name=vsdWrapper

                   

                  It's not very "bridesmaid-y", but all my girls love it and I think the color will look great with my white dress. Now I just need to think of colors that go well with that shade of turquoise....


                  May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

                  #329 JR14

                  JR14
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 244 posts

                    Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

                    I guess I'm sorta on schedule... I just went out today to find material to get my bridesmaids dresses made.  It's a start?!?


                    J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)


                    #330 hockeymom97

                    hockeymom97
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,458 posts

                      Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:17 AM



                      Originally Posted by kurlyks 

                      All my girls already ordered their BM dresses. We actually went with the convertible dress from Victoria's Secret in "tropical turquoise". http://www.victorias...name=vsdWrapper

                       

                      It's not very "bridesmaid-y", but all my girls love it and I think the color will look great with my white dress. Now I just need to think of colors that go well with that shade of turquoise....

                       

                       

                       

                      I know it's not *bridesmaid-y* in the traditional sense, but I think it's very pretty, and because you can change the style, it's probably flattering on all of them as well. Not to mention they prob appreciate that you let them get a dress that they can actually wear again!!

                       

                      As far as colors go, I've seen a lot of girls do turquoise with orange, pink, or even shades of brown/taupe. You'll have to let us know what you decide!
                       


                      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users