Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#311 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

Thanks ladies.  I actually haven't tried it on yet.  I've just fallen in love with it online.  Hopefully it's not too expensive either because the one from David's Bridal is only $549 and $499 when it's on sale.

#312 Tina5978

Tina5978
    • 231 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:35 PM

Oh I totally understand you.  I love the 2nd one as well.  My original dress at David's was $499 now the dress I'm in love with is $1500, best of luck honey.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
      Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#313 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
      • 284 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:08 AM

So, Tina, what did you decide to do? Do you go with the one that blows the budget that you absolutely love or do you go with your second choice because it fits the budget?

#314 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
        • 284 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:52 AM

For anyone looking at the Style #2117 from Alfred Angelo, the dress is on sale for $799 until Sunday the 15th.

#315 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
          • 267 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

Mrs. Williams - love the second dress!  Very unique and stunning!

#316 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
            • 110 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 

Okay ladies...

I have been on the site for awhile, but I just wasn't observant enough to find this thread! 

We are getting married on May 7th, 2011 at the Gran Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay (I think that it is bizarre that all three of us getting married at that resort in May are within the first week! )

But I found my dress in January - it just arrived last month - love, love, love it!! 

Maggie Sottero Jenna

OMG, I love your dress!  It's gorgeous! :)

#317 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
              • 284 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

Thanks Missy.  I'm going to try it on on Saturday and I am so excited about what it will look like.  I hope it looks great on me.  I'm only 5'2" and I'm hoping that it won't drown me.

#318 Tina5978

Tina5978
                • 231 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:05 PM

My dear Ms. Williams lol, as long as the dress is not putting you severely over budget I believe in my heart you should buy the dress that you are in love with and blows your mind.  It's your day, you want to feel amazing nothing should take that feeling from you.  

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                  Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#319 Lolita29

Lolita29
                  • 426 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

GIRL, there you go, get it now while it's on sale!!!!! Then you definitely wont feel as guilty because you got it on SALE!

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams 

For anyone looking at the Style #2117 from Alfred Angelo, the dress is on sale for $799 until Sunday the 15th.

#320 kurlyks

kurlyks
                    • 176 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:43 AM

Hey everyone- I posted a bit at the beginning of this thread, but it looks like I've missed a lot! I just ordered my dress on Monday- I'm officially a Maggie bride! http://www.maggiesot...=1&style=RD1044

I also nailed down a photographer this week so I'm making some great progress. I love looking at all your dresses!

missy&eric2011-  I love your dress and we have the same wedding date! :-)

May 7th, 2011 ~ Playacar Palace Resort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users