Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#251 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:32 PM

Ladies! I had to take a date change for my resort (Long Story) but moving from May 30th to May 15th! At least still in May!
    Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#252 Lolita29

Lolita29
    • 426 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
      Ladies! I had to take a date change for my resort (Long Story) but moving from May 30th to May 15th! At least still in May!
      Just a day after me! :)

#253 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by fillandspill
        hello have not been able to get on in a long time. i am looking for some idears that i would be able to do for my wedding service and resption
        If you are wanting a location in Tulum other than Dreams some great ones to check out are Ana y Jose Beach Club, Akiin Beach Club, La Luna, and there are a couple of others. I would recommend contacting Fabiola, she's wonderful.
        Tulum Weddings - Tulum destination weddings - Tulum beach weddings | Tulum Weddings Destination
        Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#254 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
        • 456 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hockeymom97
          The pic is kind of little on my computer, but from I can see they look really cute!! I like the bow too :)
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lolita29
          yea, pic is really small for me too but from what i can see i like them. They came out really nice. I'm sure everyone will love them! :)
          Okay, I went in and pulled the image from the Etsy seller's site that we ordered them from and hopefully this size will be better. We put very thin square shaped self-adhesive magnets on the back and sent them on out! I'm not crazy about them, but since we didn't plan on taking engagement pictures and I basically described to the Etsy gal via email that I wanted raffia and burnt orange as our theme, they will do the trick. I can't imagine how difficult it will be to choose invites! ;-)

Click the image to open in full size.

#255 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
          • 456 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
            I will miss you that Memorial Day weekend, Maggie! I can only hope the other AS brides that weekend are as nice as you and Beaz.

#256 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach
              I will miss you that Memorial Day weekend, Maggie! I can only hope the other AS brides that weekend are as nice as you and Beaz.
              Thanks girl! I am bummed too but hopefully you guys will have an awesome weekend. And I can give you the heads up on anything 2 weeks prior in case of any surprises!
              Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#257 vlynnw

vlynnw
              • 6,003 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
                Okay, I went in and pulled the image from the Etsy seller's site that we ordered them from and hopefully this size will be better. We put very thin square shaped self-adhesive magnets on the back and sent them on out! I'm not crazy about them, but since we didn't plan on taking engagement pictures and I basically described to the Etsy gal via email that I wanted raffia and burnt orange as our theme, they will do the trick. I can't imagine how difficult it will be to choose invites! ;-)

that's very cute!
                Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#258 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                • 2,458 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

Quote:

Thanks for posting the bigger picture. Very cute!
                  Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#259 SarahE786

SarahE786
                  • 176 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:27 PM

Quote:
                    My date twin!! YAY!

#260 Lolita29

Lolita29
                    • 426 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

bigboponthebeach - the pic is much better and really like them. Too bad you're not that happy with them, but like i said before, i'm sure your guests will love them. They're really nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users