May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#221 rus

rus
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:52 PM

Hi all,

I am having my wedding reception on May 28, 2011 in PV. I just sent out the STD's about a month ago and now I am waiting for my guests to book by the end of this week on our room block. It is so nerve wrecking!!! I am crossing my fingers and hoping the minimum on my room block comes through!!
    Looking to share a great photographer for weekend of May 28th, 2011 in Puerto Vallarta.....PM if you're interested :-)

http://global.thekno...rs/tt61c97.aspx

#222 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
    • 110 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by rosieposie
      lol, me too! but it just makes sense - less stressful when you can pace yourself
      That's my plan! The less stressed out I am, the less stressed out the FI will be, hehehe! Congrats on finishing yours too! :)

#223 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
      • 110 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

I meant to post this here, but did it on the main forum page (whoops!). These are our Engagement Party giveaways and STD's!: http://bestdestinati....ys-stds-60959/

#224 rosieposie

rosieposie
        • 649 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by eddieandsheila
          I meant to post this here, but did it on the main forum page (whoops!). These are our Engagement Party giveaways and STD's!: http://bestdestinati....ys-stds-60959/
          thanks for sharing, they looks so pretty!
          lol, now my STDs seem so plain in comparison
          i'm putting more effort into the invites...

#225 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:32 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by eddieandsheila
            Fantastic :-) They are brilliant, love the colours xox

#226 DanniS

DanniS
            • 145 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

So very excited to say that my FI and I are getting married at Dreams Tulum on May 7th, 2011. I have been lurking on BDW for awhile and never posted anything but now I am so excited to finally have a date set!!

PS I am WAY behind schedule~ Only have the hotel and date set!! Working on invites, flowers, dress shopping, OOT, etc...........

Danni

#227 Erinmichelle55

Erinmichelle55
              • 18 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:58 PM

Hola May 2011 Brides,

I am booked at the Isla Mujeres Palace in Mexico. Wedding is 5/28/11. Got the STD's and the website is almost complete. Should be ready to send out by next week.

I am very impressed with how many people some of you have booked already! I am hoping my guests will be just as eager.

Can't wait to hear everyone's updates!

Happy Planning!

#228 Kendall

Kendall
                • 234 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:55 AM

Vlynnw: We purchased the trip insurance (ours cost $99) - we figured with the wedding this far out (we booked more than a year ahead of time) we couldn't risk if something unforseen would happen - so just went for it.

#229 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

Whoo Our wedding date has been confirmed today, Its the date we requested May 6th, BUT we couldnt get the 4pm time we wanted so we are now getting married at 1PM... Im not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing?!?

1.) Wanted to sunbathe AM.... (gana have to master getting ready pronto)

2.) Ages to wait for reception diner.... (always stay at the bar before hand for longer)

3.) Will it be too hot.... (have now got fans... THANKS KERRY)

Ooooooooo look @ that, The good outweighs the bad....

I think it will be ALL good :-) Argh it feels even more real now :-) Wedding pack should be through in a week or so (not holding breath though) xox

#230 tris

tris
                    • 609 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:42 PM

Hey my fellow May ladies!!! I need your advice about my STD's...

http://bestdestinati....4/#post1354281
                      Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users