• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#11 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:21 AM

[QUOTE=Mellyrox;1258264]

Click the image to open in full size.

Ooooo, mine is a Maggie dress 2 :-) I just Love her styles.....
    Your dress was actually on my short list aswell... I Love it, Love it Love it
    :-) So DW x

#12 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
    • 161 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:57 AM

Thanks, Vlynn! I just ordered it a few weeks ago. I had seen a picture of it and absolutely fell in love with it. I was shocked that I actually liked it on myself! That never happens for me:)

Mel
      Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#13 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:51 AM

Ok ladies, I really really need your help... I have really been inspired today to look for wedding shoes.. In another thread i am part of a lovely lady named Michelle posted her shoes and they are so beautiful....
        I dont know what i want, what i do know is that i want Aqua (or Turquoise as aqua is hard to find in a shoe) I am having a beach ceremony and am wearing the barefoot sandels i made, but really need something for after the ceremony and really am at a dead end... I just dont know what to go for or what style...
        PLEASE PLEASE post your shoes so i can get more inspiration from you guys to give me a few ideas of what i may want? HELP!!!!!
        I was going to leave the shoe thing til a later date as i thought it would be easy but now im not so sure.....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

vlynnw, i forgot to say, your flowers are beautiful, what are they? im not good with flowers so i just wouldnt have a clue... they are so unusual :-) x

#14 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:45 PM

Nicyx - thanks my flowers are green cymbidium orchids and orange calla lilies, so what kind of shoe are you going for? heel, peep-toe, wedge, sling-back? Definitely check out zappos! I'm having shoe issues myself though, I really want a pair of orange wedges that are more dressy but have had no luck in my searches. If I come across an Aqua or Turquoise cute shoes I'll send them your way!
          Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#15 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:13 PM

The flowers are lovely :-) Never heard of them before, they so so different from the "usual" ones you see x

As for shoes i thin i want open toe, maybe a bit more then peep toe as they always usually end up hurting me... to be honest im open in the shoe market really just something what will fit into a beach wedding really... not to high though as i will then have the dilema of the dress as im doing barefoot sandels for the ceremony so if i opt for high heels for the reception etc i will either have 2 short dress after the ceremony or too long dress for ceremony, i need a happy medium in height really, maybe i go for a sandle of some sort.... ARGH, i just dont know.... im going to have to seriously hunt hunt hunt.... Oooo, please do send em my way if you stumble across any... Thanks Veronica x

#16 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:21 AM

Well i think i have found y shoes thanks to a really helpful ladie on this forum called KarenM.

I Love these :-)

Dilema over!!!!

xoxox

#17 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
              • 161 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

Nicola, just saw your response right now to my dress - I absoutely love your dress as well! It has that same flowy beachy feel as my dress - it is gorgeous!

And the shoes are FAB - are your colours aqua and green? My colours are actually turquoise, green and white:)

Mel
                Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#18 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:22 PM

Arrrr, thanks Mellyrox :-) I love Maggie dresses, they are so beautiful x

To be honest my colours are white and aqua/turquoise.... The green just happen to be in the shoe... Never thought of using green as a colour 2!!! Hmmmm.... now theres an idea.... sorry i may have to steal that thought......

xoxo

#19 MediPea

MediPea
                  • 12 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

I'm currently a January 2011 bride at the Majestic Colonial, Punta Cana. However my fiance and I are both soldiers and we just found out we may have to reschedule to May 2011 due to deployments. Should know more in a few days!

#20 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:43 PM

Love your shoes Nicyx, I was looking on endless for turqoise over the weekend but didn't see anything that was quite turquoise like those.
                      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users