Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1591 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:58 AM

I love the announcements you made Maggie!!

Well girls my pictures have arrived!!!! My CD of images should arrive in the mail today so I can start making my slideshows for the AHR this weekend and get everything printed out.  There are quite a few but if anyone wants to check them out go to www.jillianmitchell.net click on clients go to Veronica+Adam and just put in your email address. 

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#1592 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
    • 447 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

I love the announcements you made Maggie!!

Well girls my pictures have arrived!!!! My CD of images should arrive in the mail today so I can start making my slideshows for the AHR this weekend and get everything printed out.  There are quite a few but if anyone wants to check them out go to www.jillianmitchell.net click on clients go to Veronica+Adam and just put in your email address. 

So happy that you got your pictures! I am waiting very anxiously for mine! She said they were shipped last Thursday!

#1593 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
      • 447 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:06 PM

Hi May ladies! How is everyone? Any big news or AHR approaching? Ours is only 4 days away and my to-do list is huge! lol

#1594 DanniS

DanniS
        • 145 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

Just enjoying married life!! I want to hear how everyone else's AHR has gone if they have had theirs already.  Ours is on July 9th and as I said before have gotten good vibes from some that we are doing this and some not so nice things said (ie another day spent "about you"!) In my head I am saying well you do not have to come! JEEZ

Still patiently waiting for our pictures to come back.  I get so excited seeing everyone else's photos!!

Any baby news yet from the May ladies?? Too soon to ask ???

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

Hi May ladies! How is everyone? Any big news or AHR approaching? Ours is only 4 days away and my to-do list is huge! lol

#1595 DanniS

DanniS
          • 145 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:10 AM

Had our AHR last weekend and received our photos on Tuesday :( oh well we had a few pictures to show our guests.  Also have a slideshow if anyone wants to take a look:

www.claudiaphoto.com

password: danni

#1596 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
            • 447 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:20 AM

Hi Danni! Our AHR went fabulous!!!! Had such a great time! We had a lot of guests who RSVP'd and then just didn't show up, which was disapointing but oh well. Here are the pictures!

http://licensetostil...ng-eagle-crest/

#1597 DanniS

DanniS
              • 145 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:31 PM

Deana! It looked like you guys had a great time! So happy for you two!

Hi Danni! Our AHR went fabulous!!!! Had such a great time! We had a lot of guests who RSVP'd and then just didn't show up, which was disapointing but oh well. Here are the pictures!

#1598 Nicyx

Nicyx
                • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

WOW amazing and what a fab story about the suprise wedding :-) LOVE yor dress with the blue flowers on.... These are gorgeous pics xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users