Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#151 msredd3129

msredd3129
  • 123 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 11:47 PM

Hi everyone, My FI and I are waiting for our contract from moon palace for 5/15 at 5pm. The slot is open and our bid is in. I am looking at photographers, and think I may book octavio montes or sascha gluck, but I can't proceed with anything until my contract is signed. My colors are watermelon pink and a deep/apple red. My daughter is designing our monogram and it should be done in a few days. I am also working with a travel agent that is working on room rates now. As soon as I get my contract i will do my save the dates. I have found this forum soooo helpful with planning. Thanks everyone for their input!

#152 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msredd3129
      Hi everyone, My FI and I are waiting for our contract from moon palace for 5/15 at 5pm. The slot is open and our bid is in. I am looking at photographers, and think I may book octavio montes or sascha gluck, but I can't proceed with anything until my contract is signed. My colors are watermelon pink and a deep/apple red. My daughter is designing our monogram and it should be done in a few days. I am also working with a travel agent that is working on room rates now. As soon as I get my contract i will do my save the dates. I have found this forum soooo helpful with planning. Thanks everyone for their input!
      Welcome! Sounds like you are right on track!
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#153 katelynn

katelynn
      • 414 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JNic
        Hi Fellow 2011 Brides!!
        Nice to see a thread dedicated to us. You guys feel light years ahead of me with your inspiration pics and planning. I've only reserved our date - May 11, 2011 at Dreams Palm Beach in the DR. Perhaps I should get my butt in gear!
        Thats the date we wanted but my school starts back on the 9th so we are now doing it the 3rd.

Good luck with your wedding!
        Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#154 Mellyrox

Mellyrox
        • 161 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nikki O
          We are booked for May 7, 2011 at Azul Sensatori!! Finally!!

Any Toronto brides out there?
          I'm a Toronto bride, Nikki O!!

Getting married 3 days before you!
          Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

#155 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
          • 110 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:48 PM

JUST ordered our custom linen suits! (for my FI and my Dad)

If any of you are interested here's a link to an amazing Linen Suit thread: http://bestdestinati....ts-99-a-39694/

They are custom made at $99 (+shipping and any extras). We ordered them early, as their inventory is starting to run low.. Definitely take a look :)

#156 vlynnw

vlynnw
            • 6,003 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:26 PM

Glad you mentioned that their inventory is running low on the custom suits. We just ordered the GM outfits tonight and I told FI we need to go ahead and order his suit and now I'm thinking we should probably do that this week.
              Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#157 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
              • 232 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

Oh thanks for reminding me!
                We are planning on getting FIs suit from studio suits as well! What color suit are you putting your FI in?
                I'm going to get him to head to a tailor this week to get his measurements!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#158 ahollo02

ahollo02
                • 296 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:57 AM

pineapplebride -

We have the same date for our weddings!!! Yayyy! It will be a graet day!

#159 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
                  • 110 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:02 AM

vlynnw - I definitely think its a good idea to get the suits or trousers in advance. And for the price, you cant really go wrong!

pineapplebride - for my FI he went with the natural linen and my Dad got the Beige Linen. The measurements were really easy to follow online, and I've already got an email back from them saying the suits are in production!

Cant wait to see them :)

#160 WestBacaniWedding

WestBacaniWedding
                    • 57 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 03:28 AM

May 10, 2011 Dreams Riviera Cancun! YAY!!! JUST getting around to sending STDs! Still designing them! I thought I was planning too early....but you ladies are on the ball! I need to get moving!
                      dream riviera cancun ~ may 10, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users