May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1481 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
  • 447 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

My last weekend before we fly out. I am super excited and only have a few things to do: buy nail polish, try out my makeup for the last time and meet with my bride's maids to give them their gifts :)

We just got a call from the best man who is coming from England that he is able to bring his whole family, which means I will have a flower girl!

I feel lucky and blessed. Let's take a moment out of the last minute to-do lists and minor freak out moments to be thankful that we are marrying the men that we love and we have awesome family and friends who will be there for us on our big day.

Have a great weekend ladies. Our time is almost here!

So agree....this is such an exciting moment in our lives, sometimes we have to sit back and appreciate what we have!

#1482 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
    • 447 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by sunkisseddreams 

on my way to the airport!

wish me luck :)

Yay!!!!! Good luck! Have an amazing time and take a lot of pictures! :)

#1483 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
      • 447 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

Have a wonderful wedding Lisa!

We leave in 7 hours!!!   It's going to be hard to get any sleep tonight.

Awesome!!!! I also have not been getting any sleep, but try to sleep on the plane if you can!

#1484 gingerpeach

gingerpeach
        • 53 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

My last weekend before we fly out. I am super excited and only have a few things to do: buy nail polish, try out my makeup for the last time and meet with my bride's maids to give them their gifts :)

We just got a call from the best man who is coming from England that he is able to bring his whole family, which means I will have a flower girl!

I feel lucky and blessed. Let's take a moment out of the last minute to-do lists and minor freak out moments to be thankful that we are marrying the men that we love and we have awesome family and friends who will be there for us on our big day.

Have a great weekend ladies. Our time is almost here!

Amen to that...Many blessings to all of us

Amazing wedding, 21st May 2011 Half Moon Montego Bay Jamaica

#1485 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
          • 447 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:06 PM

So...i had a mini freak-out this weekend when i realized that i lost some additional weight (didn't mean to..probably stress) and my strapless dress was now falling down as i walked causing me to constantly have to tug it into place. So I called the wedding shop yesterday afternoon and went in to get thin straps sewn on, she also cut out some of the under layer which made it a whole lot lighter and easier to walk in. They called me this morning and said it was already done! Phew! crisis avoided!

Two more days until I fly to paradise!

#1486 EstesGurl

EstesGurl
            • 20 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

OMG same thing with me. Although I was trying to lose the weight but when I stopped working out I guess my body wasnt done losing it. I am meeting a freinds mom tonight who is a retired seemstress and she said she would love to help me out.. Cross my fingers it works out. we leave in 10 days.. Yikes

#1487 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
              • 447 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:58 AM

Okay ladies..a big THANK you for all your help and advice..my time has come to embark for my DW! I leave tomorrow and today is my last day at work! woohoo! Thank you all again. I will make sure to update once I return!

#1488 kitty25967

kitty25967
                • 320 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

Oh my goodness it is May!  Good luck to all the May brides who have left already and congrats!  I am not til the last weekend of the month so a few more weeks!  wow!  Can't believe our times is finally here! 

#1489 rosieposie

rosieposie
                  • 649 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

good luck ladies!! I can't believe it's already May 4 today!

My AHR is on saturday, I can't believe after all the talking, ranting, raving, and slaving - this is it.

I just picked up our wedding bands and they're perfect!

Can't wait for the remainder of my etsy items to come in and complete my planning thread. I finished painting my cake topper last night and will be putting the finishing touches on (what I think) is the last of my DIY maddness. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself after all this! Hmmm.....home improvements maybe?

here we go ladies!!! exciting stuff!!!

#1490 Cherazi

Cherazi
                    • 196 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:01 AM

Last day of work for me ... Yoohoo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users