May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1391 Cherazi

• 196 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:22 PM

Yes Danni, I am sure there are some crazy entertainment plans for tonight ... OH MY! I am just praying that there are no cond*** on my veil. LOL!

#1392 ahollo02

• 296 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

Hope you have fun girls!!! Mine isint until the end of April :(

Attached Files

#1393 AngelaPolles

• Site Supporter
      • 66 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

Have Fun tonight girls!!!

I leave in a week tomorrow! I think I have almost everything done, just little stuff now! I'm so excited to go!!!!

#1394 gingerpeach

• 53 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:19 AM

The countdown begins..we leave in 4 weeks... so excited.

Amazing wedding, 21st May 2011 Half Moon Montego Bay Jamaica

#1395 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:46 AM

2 weeks today until i leave and 19 days until our wedding!!! WHOO WHOO!!!! How fast has this year gone!!!! IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED :-) x

#1396 kitty25967

• 320 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:23 AM

OMG!  Had the BEST bridal shower this weekend and our engagment photos!!!  I love being engaged and felt like a true bride this weekend! Can't believe the wedding is almost here....

#1397 rosieposie

• 649 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

hope all you ladies had a good bachlorette/hen/shower weekend!!!

my shower is next weekend, can't wait~

in case anyone is looking to buy some makeup, sephora sent out a 15% off coupon

#1398 deannamarie85

• 447 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:17 AM

Yay! So excited to hear about all of you girls having bachelorette and bridal showers! I also had my bridal shower this weekend and it was so fun! My future SIL handmade paper flowers from maps of Jamaica as the centerpiece! it was so creative and thoughtful! They also had a fun game planned where the guests had 45 seconds to pack as many items as possible into a small suitcase! Everyone was laughing!

I also finally got around to "pre-packing" where I organized everything we are taking and tried to fit it in our suitcases. I learned that we needed bigger suitcases! lol I also learned that FI hardly had any outfits that actually matched! So I went on some huge shopping sprees and now he is finally set for the trip as well!

16 days and counting!

#1399 Cherazi

• 196 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

Great idea. I was thinking of starting to pack this week as well. So if we can't fit everything in our suitcases, I can ask the bride's maids to bring some. 

FI is completely preoccupied with the new house and has left me in charge of the wedding. Oh well! House is important too.

Picking up my dress on Thursday.

Some last minute things to do and we are ready to go, get married and have a great time. 

So exciting :)

#1400 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

Thanks for the coupon Rosieposie!!  :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users