• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#121 rosieposie

rosieposie
  • 649 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pineapplebride
    RosiePosie.... I just realized that you're from Vancouver too! Are you going to come to the starbucks get together on Thursday??
    yup! i'll be there! see you next week =)

#122 vlynnw

vlynnw
    • 6,003 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

My MOH and I went shopping for BM dresses today and although we went in wanting something short we ended up liking the long dress more. So excited to have this checked off especially since my MOH lives in Germany and we only had one day to find a dress for her.

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.
      we ordered it in the burnt orange/cream

This weekend I have started a new DIY project making fabric pomanders...so far it is extremely time consuming!
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#123 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by vlynnw
        My MOH and I went shopping for BM dresses today and although we went in wanting something short we ended up liking the long dress more. So excited to have this checked off especially since my MOH lives in Germany and we only had one day to find a dress for her.

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

This weekend I have started a new DIY project making fabric pomanders...so far it is extremely time consuming!

I really like that pattern!
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#124 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
        • 110 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by pineapplebride
          Wow... you ladies are incredible!! Want to write mine next?? I haven't even started to think that far!!
          There's an AMAZING ceremony script thread on here: http://bestdestinati....-script-21660/

Gave me wonderful ideas, and it was nice to have a general outline for the sequence of the ceremony :)

#125 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 02:25 PM

I said to FI today when i got back from work.... I think it "finally" hit me today that we have booked our wedding... (only 6 weeks late) OMG!!! We've ACTUALLY booked our wedding, i cant believe it!!! x LOL xox

I HAVE HARDLY DONE ANYTHING TOO :-(
            xox

#126 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nicyx
              I said to FI today when i got back from work.... I think it "finally" hit me today that we have booked our wedding... (only 6 weeks late) OMG!!! We've ACTUALLY booked our wedding, i cant believe it!!! x LOL xox

I HAVE HARDLY DONE ANYTHING TOO :-(
              xox
              I hope to be where you are by the end of next week!!
              Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#127 Shay

Shay
              • 33 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

We are getting married May 7, 2011 at the Chapel of the Flowers in Las Vegas. Wedding plans are finished and just started buying things we want for the ceremony and OOT bags. We finally finalized the guest list last night. We have our STDs and invites picked out but are waiting until September to send the STDs out jic we need to do another date change (FI is in the Navy). I already have my dress and we picked out his tux. Don't know what to do with myself now that everything is planned and in action.

#128 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
                • 232 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by vlynnw

I love that dress... it definitely looks like a dress your MOH could wear again and again! I'm sure she appreciates that!!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#129 tris

tris
                  • 609 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

I'm a May 2011 Bride :)!
                    May. 2nd / 2011 @ the Gran Bahia Principe in Runaway Bay, Jamaica <3
                    Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#130 rosieposie

rosieposie
                    • 649 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:31 PM

today is the last day for our "group rate" guests to send in deposits for booking their room (still waiting on flights). i am checking my emails and looking over the guestlist constantly.

oooh the anticipation!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users