Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1251 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:00 PM

NurseM I did the same thing with the cake boxes.  I just hope everyone will take the cake with them!

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#1252 eholt

eholt
    • 528 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:19 AM

Perfect and thanks!

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

Hi! I ordered the Jamaican Jerk seasoning from myspicesage.com I have been really happy with them and so glad i picked this instead of my original idea of blending my own spice mix. This way, i know for certain it tastes good! :)

May 19, 2011
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
      Montego Bay, Jamaica
      http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#1253 Cherazi

Cherazi
      • 196 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:14 AM

I just thought about doing something crazy ... Let me know what you think.

A collage canvas with pictures of everyone who is coming to the wedding and us (instead of the traditional slide show) for the guests to sign. It will be a lot of work, but may be worth it?

#1254 hwilley218

hwilley218
        • Site Supporter
        • 75 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:05 AM

I was thinking of doing something similar- but we were just going to put pictures of us at different ages in a photo album for people to look at if they chose. 

Sandos Playacar May 7th 2011

#1255 kitty25967

kitty25967
          • 320 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:34 AM

I think the collage is a really cute idea!

#1256 NurseM

NurseM
            • Site Supporter
            • 187 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

Need to vent girls....tonight we got a phone call from my FI best man and groomsman who are "on the fence" about coming, because both their awful wives have decided they won't come and won't bring their kids because mexico is to unsafe! So now six weeks before the wedding and we might be having to find a new bestman and groomsman. Really really not happy tonight!

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#1257 Cherazi

Cherazi
              • 196 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

OH MY GOD! I am so sorry. This is awful!!! Mexico is fine as long as you stay within the tourist areas. Please don' stress out too much ... I know it is hard. If they are good friends to your FI, they will be there for him. If not, you will have an amazing wedding anyway.

Ugrrr. 

Originally Posted by NurseM 

Need to vent girls....tonight we got a phone call from my FI best man and groomsman who are "on the fence" about coming, because both their awful wives have decided they won't come and won't bring their kids because mexico is to unsafe! So now six weeks before the wedding and we might be having to find a new bestman and groomsman. Really really not happy tonight!

#1258 DanniS

DanniS
                • 145 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:00 AM

I am so sorry NurseM!  Yes Mexico has parts that are unsafe, buts its like saying you will not visit MN because Chicago or Detroit is too dangerous!  Try not to stress about it too much.  Everything will work out and you will have a beautiful wedding with the groomsmen or not. 

#1259 vlynnw

vlynnw
                  • 6,003 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:12 AM

OH No NurseM, I'm so sorry for you.  I hate how people view an entire county unsafe because of a couple of locations.  It's ridiculous but just stay calm and cool about it.  Everything will work out in the end.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#1260 kitty25967

kitty25967
                    • 320 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:32 AM

...and everyone else thinks that DW Bride's have it sooo easy in our planning!  Ha!  Don't worry, it will all work out.  I still haven't been able to print my programs due to a similiar situation :(

Originally Posted by NurseM 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users