Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1221 DanniS

DanniS
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

I think I might have the bridesmaids flowers be callie lilies and my bouquet be grape/purple roses with callie lilies incorporated in the bouquet. 

Dannni if you didn´t order real touch flowers... what a re you having? Any pics?

#1222 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:22 AM

DanniS I couldn´t open this pic! Can you try posting it again?

Originally Posted by DanniS 

I think I might have the bridesmaids flowers be callie lilies and my bouquet be grape/purple roses with callie lilies incorporated in the bouquet. 

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd38/luciel2820/Wedding/Inspirations/2078755804_623e354d35.jpg

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1223 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
      • Site Supporter
      • 144 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

Happy Saturday Ladies,

Hautelook is having a wedding sale this weekend. They have dresses as low as $299. They also have bridesmaids dresses, suits, gifts for the wedding party and more. If you are not a member of the site you can click the link below to join (its free). I hope this helps someone!! Have a great weekend.

http://www.hautelook...nvite/KSmith968  

#1224 Cherazi

Cherazi
        • 196 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

Ordered FI's suit, groomsmen shirts and favors (personalized luggage tags). Productive weekend :) Cheers everyone!

#1225 Nan

Nan
          • 599 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:50 AM

Went looking for MOB´s dress but weren´t able to fiind anything that we really loved!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1226 Cherazi

Cherazi
            • 196 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:12 AM

My mom found a really nice green dress at Macy's. Good luck, I know it can be tough.

Originally Posted by Nan 

Went looking for MOB´s dress but weren´t able to fiind anything that we really loved!

#1227 Cherazi

Cherazi
              • 196 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

Time to share the projects that you worked on over the weekend ladies ...

#1228 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
                • 447 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

Time to share the projects that you worked on over the weekend ladies ...

Haha, um not too much. I did make my invitation list to the BM's throwing me a shower, registered at another store for the shower, and ordered the Jamaican Jerk seasoning for the favors.

#1229 kitty25967

kitty25967
                  • 320 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

Girls I need suggestions.  We are getting married on the beach, and my resort lines the "aisle" with coconuts (the real greenish yellow ones) and I hate the way the look in pictures.  I think it is an eye sore & not elegant.  I am going to request that they do not put these out.  Our colors are black, white, and fuschia.  Any suggestions on what I could use to kind of distinguish an aisle?  The picture below is what the set up looks like, but I will have pink instead of yellow.  Something obviously easy to transport down there.....punta-cana-beach3.jpg

#1230 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 144 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

If you can, use fushia rose petals.

Originally Posted by kitty25967 

Girls I need suggestions.  We are getting married on the beach, and my resort lines the "aisle" with coconuts (the real greenish yellow ones) and I hate the way the look in pictures.  I think it is an eye sore & not elegant.  I am going to request that they do not put these out.  Our colors are black, white, and fuschia.  Any suggestions on what I could use to kind of distinguish an aisle?  The picture below is what the set up looks like, but I will have pink instead of yellow.  Something obviously easy to transport down there.....punta-cana-beach3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users