Jump to content

Photo

May 2011 Brides!


  • Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1221 DanniS

DanniS
  • Newbie
  • 145 posts

    Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:58 PM


    I think I might have the bridesmaids flowers be callie lilies and my bouquet be grape/purple roses with callie lilies incorporated in the bouquet. 







    Dannni if you didn´t order real touch flowers... what a re you having? Any pics?



     



    #1222 Nan

    Nan
    • Member
    • 599 posts

      Posted 26 March 2011 - 05:22 AM

      DanniS I couldn´t open this pic! Can you try posting it again?
       

      Originally Posted by DanniS 


      I think I might have the bridesmaids flowers be callie lilies and my bouquet be grape/purple roses with callie lilies incorporated in the bouquet. 

      http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd38/luciel2820/Wedding/Inspirations/2078755804_623e354d35.jpg


       



       



       


      Nan and Erik forever!!!

      #1223 Bride KSmith

      Bride KSmith
      • Site Supporter
      • 144 posts

        Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

        Happy Saturday Ladies,

         

        Hautelook is having a wedding sale this weekend. They have dresses as low as $299. They also have bridesmaids dresses, suits, gifts for the wedding party and more. If you are not a member of the site you can click the link below to join (its free). I hope this helps someone!! Have a great weekend.

         

         http://www.hautelook...nvite/KSmith968  



        #1224 Cherazi

        Cherazi
        • Jr. Member
        • 196 posts

          Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

          Ordered FI's suit, groomsmen shirts and favors (personalized luggage tags). Productive weekend :) Cheers everyone!



          #1225 Nan

          Nan
          • Member
          • 599 posts

            Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:50 AM

            Went looking for MOB´s dress but weren´t able to fiind anything that we really loved!

             

             


            Nan and Erik forever!!!

            #1226 Cherazi

            Cherazi
            • Jr. Member
            • 196 posts

              Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:12 AM

              My mom found a really nice green dress at Macy's. Good luck, I know it can be tough.
               

              Originally Posted by Nan 

              Went looking for MOB´s dress but weren´t able to fiind anything that we really loved!

               

               



               



              #1227 Cherazi

              Cherazi
              • Jr. Member
              • 196 posts

                Posted 28 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

                Time to share the projects that you worked on over the weekend ladies ...



                #1228 deannamarie85

                deannamarie85
                • Jr. Member
                • 447 posts

                  Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:54 AM



                  Originally Posted by Cherazi 

                  Time to share the projects that you worked on over the weekend ladies ...



                  Haha, um not too much. I did make my invitation list to the BM's throwing me a shower, registered at another store for the shower, and ordered the Jamaican Jerk seasoning for the favors.



                  #1229 kitty25967

                  kitty25967
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 320 posts

                    Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

                    Girls I need suggestions.  We are getting married on the beach, and my resort lines the "aisle" with coconuts (the real greenish yellow ones) and I hate the way the look in pictures.  I think it is an eye sore & not elegant.  I am going to request that they do not put these out.  Our colors are black, white, and fuschia.  Any suggestions on what I could use to kind of distinguish an aisle?  The picture below is what the set up looks like, but I will have pink instead of yellow.  Something obviously easy to transport down there.....punta-cana-beach3.jpg



                    #1230 Bride KSmith

                    Bride KSmith
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 144 posts

                      Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:21 PM

                      If you can, use fushia rose petals.

                       

                      Originally Posted by kitty25967 

                      Girls I need suggestions.  We are getting married on the beach, and my resort lines the "aisle" with coconuts (the real greenish yellow ones) and I hate the way the look in pictures.  I think it is an eye sore & not elegant.  I am going to request that they do not put these out.  Our colors are black, white, and fuschia.  Any suggestions on what I could use to kind of distinguish an aisle?  The picture below is what the set up looks like, but I will have pink instead of yellow.  Something obviously easy to transport down there.....punta-cana-beach3.jpg



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users