May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1161 mmcst38

mmcst38
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 02:53 PM

DanniS,

I have my Bridal shower tomorrow too! I however am nervous about this,I had no parts in it so its mostly a surprise, let us know how yours goes and good luck!

May 13, 2011
    Riu Resort
    Ochos Rios Jamaica

#1162 Nan

Nan
    • 599 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

OH! AND going for my makeup trial in an hour!

How did  your makeup trial  go? 

Originally Posted by mmcst38 

DanniS,

I have my Bridal shower tomorrow too! I however am nervous about this,I had no parts in it so its mostly a surprise, let us know how yours goes and good luck!

Danni!

Good luck on your bridal shower  !  I Hope you don´t end up having  This "sexy"   surprise!! LOL! ( I saw this movie a couple of months ago and I couldn´t stop laughing!!the proposal.jpg

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1163 Nan

Nan
      • 599 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by mmcst38 

DanniS,

Danni! 

I got confused!!! I´m sorry!

It´s your bridal shower that your having NOT your bachelorette party!!! 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1164 DanniS

DanniS
        • 145 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

Ha Nan!!

Yes I had my bridal shower today.  It is 1 out of 5 showers that I am being given It went well and I had so much fun.  I had to calm myself as I HATE being the center of attention! I feel so uncomfortable opening gifts and having people ooo and awww ;) but it definetly was fun bringing the gifts home to show my man.  He was excited. 

MMcst38 how did your shower go????

I feel with my planning as though I am at a stalemate or maybe just unmotivated and need some pressure to get things done!!  I have tomorrow off and hoping to find my bridal party their jewelry and my jewelry and maybe some cute clothes for the trip!!

#1165 mmcst38

mmcst38
          • 237 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

Danni,

five showers wow, I was so nervous for my one, good luck! My shower was great my mother actually planned it wiht my BMs, the had all Love in paradise theme, orchids with sand as centerpieces brights colors and all the food was carribean it was amazing! I can't believe the effort they put into it!

I am right with you as my planning ahs stalled almost like...ok I'm done with this..lol...I'm hoping to get super motivated this week!

May 13, 2011
            Riu Resort
            Ochos Rios Jamaica

#1166 Cherazi

Cherazi
            • 196 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 05:33 AM

My makeup trial went really well. Now I have to decide on the lip color. My FI requested "not too pink" . LOL.

I have started my personalized luggage tag project. I have to make 30 tags with guests' name, address and phone number so it will take a while. But I love VistaPrint and I am sure my guests will appreciate a favor that they can use right away.

Sandra Bullock was so funny in that movie :)

#1167 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
              • 899 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:26 AM

Cherazi, where did you have your make up trial?  I want to do one at MAC next week.

I had my BD shoot this past Saturday.  It was a lot of fun.  Not sure how my pics will turn out since I think my "sexy" face looks ridiculous!  Ha ha

#1168 Cherazi

Cherazi
                • 196 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

Hi Tisha, I used to work at the Christian Dior makeup counter in Macy's. I met one of my closest friends there who is an excellent makeup artist. She will be doing my makeup since she is coming for the wedding :)

But my MOH had a MAC makeup artist for her wedding and she looked amazing! Try their fake lashes ... They look phenomenal. Also try Chanel makeup artist as well. They hire only the best! Good luck and have fun!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Cherazi, where did you have your make up trial?  I want to do one at MAC next week.

I had my BD shoot this past Saturday.  It was a lot of fun.  Not sure how my pics will turn out since I think my "sexy" face looks ridiculous!  Ha ha

#1169 DanniS

DanniS
                  • 145 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

Ha TLGnhci~

I feel the same way about my BD pics!! I keep going over the photo shoot in my mind and wish I would have been more 'sexy' but who knows I guess I need to trust the photographers that they got the pics that look the best!

#1170 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:07 AM

haha you will all be amazed by your BD pics....I still feel like my 'sexy' face is absurd! My BD pics turned out great though and when other people see them they don't see the stupid faces that you see looking at yourself.

I booked my hair trial, nails, and brazillian all before the wedding.  FI is on my back about finding us a new place to tan....we always pre-tan before going to any tropical place so we don't burn so I've gotta find where to go this time since the policies at our old place all changed. 

I'm working on my planning thread girls! My document is already 11 pages and not even close to finished...yikes! I know if I hadn't started it now it would never happen. 

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users