Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1101 Cherazi

Cherazi
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

I just ordered my travel brochures from Vista Print. My first purchase from them. Sounds like everyone loves them, so I am hopeful :)

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Vista Print Deal Ladies. Livingsocial Des Moines. I use this site alot

http://livingsocial....879&rpi=6258879

#1102 rosieposie

rosieposie
    • 649 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:31 PM

too bad that deal isn't valid for use outside the US

thanks anyways!

=)

#1103 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:39 PM

Veronica, you look so lovely & happy in your dress!!!! and those cakes are all so gorgeous. we're not doing cake for our AHR (after a 10 course chinese banquet there's not room) but if we were, those would be most desired!

lol, now I can't wait to go for my fitting(s)...makes me want to move up my appointment  

You are going to be a beautiful bride. Very pretty dress.  My FI, not groomsmen have their attire either.  He's totally dragging his feet and I try not to "nag" but I know he wants to look good and he just can't wait until the last minute.

#1104 hwilley218

hwilley218
        • Site Supporter
        • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:28 PM

I just wanted to share that I put in large vista print order in today- pre-travel brochures, welcome letter, photoshare card, stickers for favors and mugs and a hat for the FOB.  It's so nice to finally be able to some of these details out of the way- I'll post pics when they all arrive. 

Sandos Playacar May 7th 2011

#1105 kcho2307

kcho2307
          • 11 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

hi guys,

i'm getting married in tulum on may 13th, and i am gathering everything for decorations and favors.  are any of you guys shipping things in advance, or planning on carrying them as extra luggage on your flight?

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#1106 Cherazi

Cherazi
            • 196 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:15 AM

We are wedding day twins! Friday the 13th :) We think it is a cool date!

We are taking most of the stuff, but are also asking some trusted friends who live close by bring some for us. So hopefully no extra luggage costs for anyone.

Originally Posted by kcho2307 

hi guys,

i'm getting married in tulum on may 13th, and i am gathering everything for decorations and favors.  are any of you guys shipping things in advance, or planning on carrying them as extra luggage on your flight?

#1107 Cherazi

Cherazi
              • 196 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:16 AM

Question: Are the brochures printed on card stock or regular paper at Vista Print? They never asked me to select the paper type and now I wonder if it will look professional on regular paper ...

#1108 vlynnw

vlynnw
                • 6,003 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:42 AM

We're taking all of our decor items on the place with us.  Things will be split between me, Fi, my mom, FMIL, FBIL, and one of my BM's.  My FBIL is traveling alone and since he's a guy and I've spent a few weeks at the beach with him he literally only wears one thing all week, I told him he will be taking a second checked bag full of wedding stuff, lol. 

Cherazi - the brochures do look professional, they come on a glossy finish paper very much like what you would find in businesses

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#1109 Cherazi

Cherazi
                  • 196 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

We're taking all of our decor items on the place with us.  Things will be split between me, Fi, my mom, FMIL, FBIL, and one of my BM's.  My FBIL is traveling alone and since he's a guy and I've spent a few weeks at the beach with him he literally only wears one thing all week, I told him he will be taking a second checked bag full of wedding stuff, lol. 

Cherazi - the brochures do look professional, they come on a glossy finish paper very much like what you would find in businesses

#1110 APOLA2035

APOLA2035
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 55 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:06 AM

I'm also taking all the decor and sharing with my bridal party to not pay extra.

Originally Posted by kcho2307 

hi guys,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users