Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1061 kitty25967

kitty25967
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

I was on it before but deleted it from my subscriptions when I  booked the date in May. Would you mind sharing the link? I can't seem to find the right one when I search for it. Thanks!

#1062 primavera

primavera
    • 428 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:14 PM

Thanks girls!! Going to check out the April thread right now! I am in wedding mode today, which is not often so I need to take advantage of it. :)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#1063 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:36 PM

More than happy to share!!!!

Originally Posted by APOLA2035 

Maggie,

I think I'll have to show this to my FI. That's exactly what he described he wanted but we couldn't find. I REALLY liked it. Thanks for sharing

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Funny FI story today to share:

My FI is kinda random when he decides he wants to talk about the wedding or make a decison about something for the wedding. Today I am working and an email pops up from him. Randomly today he decided he wants THIS wedding ring.

http://ring-ninja.com/8mmbltiwisig.html  So I check out the website. Look for online reviews and decide that it's a legit good website. The reviews are great. I call and ask them about their return policy and it's great. You can pay with Paypal which i like WAY better then giving credit card directly. So I order it. The funny thing is this ring is SO NOT something I would think he would pick out. He is a bit more shall we say plain. This ring is edgy. He said he asked several girls in the office and they all decided on this one. HA, Very random for a Thursday.  

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1064 maromabride

maromabride
        • 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:10 AM

May 2011 Brides,

At what time of the day are you having your ceremony?? I can't decide what time to have mine at...

#1065 SKing24

SKing24
          • 265 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:44 AM

My ceremony is 5:30.  Cocktail hour from 6-7, and then reception from 7-11

Originally Posted by maromabride 

May 2011 Brides,

At what time of the day are you having your ceremony?? I can't decide what time to have mine at...

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#1066 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
            • Site Supporter
            • 144 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

My ceremony is 6pm. Cocktail hour 6:30-7pm. Reception 7pm until!

We picked 6 for the ceremony so that we could get half of our pictures in the sun and the other half at sunset.

#1067 kitty25967

kitty25967
              • 320 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:00 AM

My ceremony is at 5pm ...My resort WC just kind of tells you your time, and you don't get a choice.

Originally Posted by SKing24 

My ceremony is 5:30.  Cocktail hour from 6-7, and then reception from 7-11

Quote:
                Originally Posted by maromabride 

May 2011 Brides,

#1068 vlynnw

vlynnw
                • 6,003 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:41 AM

Maggie I like that ring, glad he picked something out!

We picked up FI's ring last night he was soo cute, he actually wore it around the mall and for a couple of hours at home because he "wanted to know what it feels like".  Not going to lie I loved seeing it on his finger! I also found the band that I want to upgrade to eventually.  I've never liked my wedding band we got it a couple weeks after he proposed almost 2 years ago and it's very thin but it's what matched my e-ring and our jeweler was going to stop carrying Tacori so we weren't sure who would pick them up at the time.  Well the place where we got FI's ring which is tungsten carbide now carries Tacori so I was looking at some other bands and fell in love with one that is a lot thicker.  Someday but we don't have any extra cash for right now for that so we're thinking an upgrade for our 5 year anni.

Our ceremony is at 4:30 I was going to have it at 5 but decided to go with the whole superstition about having the hands going up instead of down while we say our vows.  Then we'll have cocktail at 5:30, we're doing champagne toasts and a few group pictures right after the ceremony on the beach before our guests go to cocktail hour and we take more pictures...then dinner starts at 6:30.  Right now my dilemma is finding a videographer that isn't outrageously expensive.  Our resort videographer doesn't have a sample for me to see and that's bothering me big time. 

I'm now trying to do some shopping for cute dresses for our 2 weeks in Mexico! I just signed up for pole dancing with one of my friends and a boot camp class so I'm pumped. 

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#1069 Nan

Nan
                  • 599 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:23 AM

Veronica:

You´ll be very happy when you get your ring for your 5th anni!!!!

Good luck with your dancing lessons and the boot camp!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1070 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                    • 1,029 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:33 PM

My Ceremony is at 3pm due to it was the only time left of the day I wanted. Then Reception is 5-9

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

Back to Brides Roll Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users