Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1051 kitty25967

kitty25967
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:09 AM

Rosie - Here's how my mints turned out.  I just did simple black & white ..our colors are black, fuschia, and white so it will go with the theme well plus I am 90% sure I am using the starfish design on my other printed material.  The picture isn't great, but you get the idea.  I was going to put these in the OOT bags, but I am thinking about doing a "candy/cigar" table at our beach party & including these.  For the OOT bags, I am thinking about ordering black business cards from VistaPrint (probably for free LOL) with pink/white writing and putting a sweet candy on them to read something like "one sweet love" .....  I'm not as crafty as you but this is the start of my DIY projects, so I am getting better

Mint to Be.JPG

#1052 kitty25967

kitty25967
    • 320 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:10 AM

Oh & the monogram is what was on our invites and is also on our napkins & real matchbooks. So it all will coordinate

#1053 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:04 AM

cuuute!!! i love that starfish design on the back. 

so glad they turned out well!

you'll soon notice that DIY is addictive and hard to know when to stop!

Rosie - Here's how my mints turned out.  I just did simple black & white ..our colors are black, fuschia, and white so it will go with the theme well plus I am 90% sure I am using the starfish design on my other printed material.  The picture isn't great, but you get the idea.  I was going to put these in the OOT bags, but I am thinking about doing a "candy/cigar" table at our beach party & including these.  For the OOT bags, I am thinking about ordering black business cards from VistaPrint (probably for free LOL) with pink/white writing and putting a sweet candy on them to read something like "one sweet love" .....  I'm not as crafty as you but this is the start of my DIY projects, so I am getting better

Mint to Be.JPG

#1054 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:06 AM

So I am officially not a May bride anymore...we changed our date to April 29 (since a lot of our guests couldn't make it because our wedding was on a Wed before). I will probably check this thread now and then anyway. Good Luck to all the May brides!!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#1055 kitty25967

kitty25967
          • 320 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:16 PM

If you haven't joined the April 2011 thread..JOIN!  They are VERY chatty and you will get lots of useful tips.  I joined and creeped it for a while before I finally started in on the conversation.  There are a lot of May brides on the thread.  It's become more of a "spring" brides thread and is one of the most active.  Good luck with your now April wedding!

Originally Posted by primavera 

So I am officially not a May bride anymore...we changed our date to April 29 (since a lot of our guests couldn't make it because our wedding was on a Wed before). I will probably check this thread now and then anyway. Good Luck to all the May brides!!

#1056 primavera

primavera
            • 428 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

I was on it before but deleted it from my subscriptions when I  booked the date in May. Would you mind sharing the link? I can't seem to find the right one when I search for it. Thanks!

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#1057 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:18 PM

Funny FI story today to share:

My FI is kinda random when he decides he wants to talk about the wedding or make a decison about something for the wedding. Today I am working and an email pops up from him. Randomly today he decided he wants THIS wedding ring.

8MM Black Titanium Ring with Silver Grooves

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1058 APOLA2035

APOLA2035
                • Site Supporter
                • 55 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:38 PM

Maggie,

I think I'll have to show this to my FI. That's exactly what he described he wanted but we couldn't find. I REALLY liked it. Thanks for sharing

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Funny FI story today to share:

My FI is kinda random when he decides he wants to talk about the wedding or make a decison about something for the wedding. Today I am working and an email pops up from him. Randomly today he decided he wants THIS wedding ring.

8MM Black Titanium Ring with Silver Grooves

#1059 Nan

Nan
                  • 599 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:40 PM

How daring! it looks like the tyre of a racing car! Love it! Who knows... he might surprise you in many  other situations! Good for you!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#1060 Nan

Nan
                    • 599 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by primavera 

Primavera:

You are more than welcome to check our thread any time as we are going to check yours (April) good luck!! 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users