Photo

May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#1021 Cherazi

Cherazi
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

I think you should write a "review" so it can live on after we are all living happily ever after :)

Check this one out: (It really helped me when I was deciding on my resort)

Can anyone help me? I don´t know where to post my site inspection review! Should I start a new thread or write it here?

#1022 kitty25967

kitty25967
    • 320 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by nsousa 

May 16, 2011 at Barcelo Maya Palace.

We were there to check out the site in July and we preferred Barcelo over Grand Palladium.  Wish we had time for more scouting...

My wedding is in May at The Grand Palladium....any pointers as to why you didn't choose this one?

#1023 SKing24

SKing24
      • 265 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:46 PM

I got my chair sashes in the mail today.  Every little thing just gets me so excited now!!

Erin & Shane ~ Now Jade Riviera Cancun ~ May 6, 2011

#1024 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
        • 232 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

Rose... your mint matchbooks are adorable!!! I LOVE them!! I think you just inspired me to do another DIY!! hehe Did you make the template yourself??

Also, for the real touch bouquet - how long does it take from when you order to receive it? I was all for a real flower bouquet, but now I'm starting to think a real touch one would be nice because I'll know exactly what the flowers will look like!

Originally Posted by rosieposie 

Ok, so I finally got around to taking some photos of what i've been working on + ordered!

DIY Satin Flowers - 4 BM Bouquets (haven't wrapped the stems yet)

BM Bouquets.jpgBM Bouquets Top.jpg

My real touch bouquet - i know they don't match mine, but i had already deposited for real touch bouquets before discovering instructions for these really cute flowers so i decided to buy mine and make the BM ones.

My Bouquet.jpg

BM Dresses                                                                       Satin Chair Sashes + Table Runners from weddinglinendirect.com

BM Dress.jpgsashes and runners.jpg

Semi- DIY (Pre-Wedding) AHR Invites

invite photo.jpg

DIY Mint Matchbooks

mints.jpg

more to come - lol, as FI says "what are you making now?!"

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#1025 rosieposie

rosieposie
          • 649 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:21 PM

thanks Heather! they were easy and fast to make, i've attached the template in case you or anyone else wanted to use it. only thing is you shoudl test it out on regular paper first to not waste your cardstock. The template is one i re-vamped a bit from another BDW bride (sorry - I don't remember who anymore

Rose... your mint matchbooks are adorable!!! I LOVE them!! I think you just inspired me to do another DIY!! hehe Did you make the template yourself??

Also, for the real touch bouquet - how long does it take from when you order to receive it? I was all for a real flower bouquet, but now I'm starting to think a real touch one would be nice because I'll know exactly what the flowers will look like!

Attached Files

#1026 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:24 AM

Ladies who are at or near the AZUL Sensatori resort between May 12-17

Brides, I may have a JR Jacuzzi Suite avilable (currently on hold) if you have a guest that needs a room.  

If you are interested in taking over the room email me at maggieandjay2012@hotmail.com

I can set you up with my TA and we can see how to transfer the room.

I just want a heads up if anyone is interested. It was orginally my grandparents room but they have decided not to come a couple days ago and the resort is sold out for that weekend.

Maggie

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1027 Cherazi

Cherazi
              • 196 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:47 AM

I have a guest who RSVPed "Plus One" without giving me a name. Do you think this is rude? Should I ask who this person is?

#1028 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                • 1,029 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:24 AM

I say ask. or you could ask the TA who they booked themselves with. I mean they would need to give a name for airline and hotel right?

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

I have a guest who RSVPed "Plus One" without giving me a name. Do you think this is rude? Should I ask who this person is?

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#1029 Cherazi

Cherazi
                  • 196 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:25 AM

SMART :) Thanks. I will call the TA.

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

I say ask. or you could ask the TA who they booked themselves with. I mean they would need to give a name for airline and hotel right?

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cherazi 

#1030 Nan

Nan
                    • 599 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:19 AM

So here it goes! Some pictures and my  site inspection review!

custard .jpgdesserts white table.jpgwhite linen table....bamboo w:flowerballs.jpgsafari chairs  and flower ballsmexican centerpiece.jpgmexican ctrpiecetequilero_1.jpgtequila shots

finger food.jpg

finger food

Nan and Erik forever!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users