Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

May 2011 Brides!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

 

OH wow she's doing everything, that's awesome! I ordered my real touch bouquets months ago and here is what they look like.  My colors are tangerine and green apple, our flowers are all green cymbidium orchids and orange calla lilies.  The centerpieces I want though also have white hydrangeas in them.

 

 

CRW_0062-56-Edit-1.jpg my bouquet large_imagebouquet.jpg   BM bouquet

 

dscn4969_std-1.jpg  Centerpieces and there will be candles all around them and orange petals scattered on the table.

We are having 20 guests maybe closer to 30 not sure yet, but if we only have 20 I plan on doing one long table and having on of these centerpieces then a vase with one of the bouquets in between each one.  Otherwise the head table will have the bouquets doubling as centerpieces with 2 of these on the head table. 

 

de01fa091d2293abe01c4a98012d87e1.jpg

This is the canopy set-up that I want that is actually off her website. I'm undecided on the orchids there just because they are so expensive, and I've already started the DIY project of making fabric pomanders with the intention of hanging them on the front of the canopy.  I'm also going to have her set up some luminaries around the reception area and add extra lighting.

 

 

Vlynnw I love your colours!! Is it  posible to get all these flowers in Cancun IN May? Great idea to have the bouquets as centerpieces.

 

The canopy is fantastic and I bet what you are preparing for the front of it will be as pretty with the extra warm feeling that you made it yourself! 

 

As for the luminaries, I´m having those too. I really like the romantic touch they add to the reception.  I´m so happy that I can share all this info with you!! I´m having 80 people so I´ll have a head table and 6 or seven round or squared tables (still doubting) with 8 or 10 guests each, and a centerpiece on each table.  My colors are purple and orange but now I´m beginning to think that´s too bright. I don´t want to break the peaceful "sea frame" . Maybe some earth tones would be better... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vlynnw,

 

My colors are very similar to yours and I'm doing similar bouquets of orange callas and green cym. orchids for my MOH too!  Mine will be white callas and green orchids.

Here are my inspiration pics (but with less roses) of all my wedding colors

2905483984_ae25a53789.jpg

Bridesmaids colors + MOH in purple (groomsmen in light green s/s linen shirts)

bridesmaids.jpg

My bridesmaids will be holding purple callas and green orchids, since my sis is wearing purple and bouquet is coral/green

3219750_sta.jpg

 

My centerpiece inspiration

calla bottle.jpg

 


 

My colors are tangerine and green apple, our flowers are all green cymbidium orchids and orange calla lilies.  The centerpieces I want though also have white hydrangeas in them.

 


large_imagebouquet.jpg   BM bouquet

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love your bouquet, and your centerpiece ideas with using the wine bottles, those look great!

 

Nan - I think purple and orange are great, what shade of purple are you going with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_0588.JPGimages.jpeg
 

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

I love your bouquet, and your centerpiece ideas with using the wine bottles, those look great!

 

Nan - I think purple and orange are great, what shade of purple are you going with?


I want purple as in the first pic or a lighter shade as in the second one. th other colours would be orange of course and I might add a little white or yellow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

 

OH wow she's doing everything, that's awesome! I ordered my real touch bouquets months ago and here is what they look like.  My colors are tangerine and green apple, our flowers are all green cymbidium orchids and orange calla lilies.  The centerpieces I want though also have white hydrangeas in them.

 

 

CRW_0062-56-Edit-1.jpg my bouquet large_imagebouquet.jpg   BM bouquet

 

dscn4969_std-1.jpg  Centerpieces and there will be candles all around them and orange petals scattered on the table.

We are having 20 guests maybe closer to 30 not sure yet, but if we only have 20 I plan on doing one long table and having on of these centerpieces then a vase with one of the bouquets in between each one.  Otherwise the head table will have the bouquets doubling as centerpieces with 2 of these on the head table. 

 

de01fa091d2293abe01c4a98012d87e1.jpg

This is the canopy set-up that I want that is actually off her website. I'm undecided on the orchids there just because they are so expensive, and I've already started the DIY project of making fabric pomanders with the intention of hanging them on the front of the canopy.  I'm also going to have her set up some luminaries around the reception area and add extra lighting.

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by JR14 View Post

 

Vlynnw,

 

My colors are very similar to yours and I'm doing similar bouquets of orange callas and green cym. orchids for my MOH too!  Mine will be white callas and green orchids.

Here are my inspiration pics (but with less roses) of all my wedding colors

2905483984_ae25a53789.jpg

Bridesmaids colors + MOH in purple (groomsmen in light green s/s linen shirts)

bridesmaids.jpg

My bridesmaids will be holding purple callas and green orchids, since my sis is wearing purple and bouquet is coral/green

3219750_sta.jpg

 

My centerpiece inspiration

calla bottle.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

IMG_0588.JPGimages.jpeg

 

I want purple as in the first pic or a lighter shade as in the second one. th other colours would be orange of course and I might add a little white or yellow. 

 

 

WOW, i love all of these, Vlynnw... yours are so unusual, they are gorgeous x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg all these flowers are gorgeous! I am going to have to contract this florist too!!

I had no clue it was even possible to get flower centerpieces for so cheap! I was planning on bringing down some stuff for centerpieces to save money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies!

Its been a few weeks since my last post, and I LOVE all the pictures you've shared.  Here's what my real touch flowers will look like and a picture of my BM dress!  For our centre piece, we will put our BM flowers (in a square glass vase) with tea light candles on each side of the vase.  What do you think?

 

 

Ceremony-Flowers.jpg

 

Instead of the green rose, I will have white calla lilies

BMDress-1.jpg

 

My MOH's dress is floor-length, my other BM's will have knee-length =)

(Sorry for the tiny photo!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


LOVE IT!!!
 

Originally Posted by eddieandsheila View Post

Hi Ladies!

Its been a few weeks since my last post, and I LOVE all the pictures you've shared.  Here's what my real touch flowers will look like and a picture of my BM dress!  For our centre piece, we will put our BM flowers (in a square glass vase) with tea light candles on each side of the vase.  What do you think?

 

 

Ceremony-Flowers.jpg

 

Instead of the green rose, I will have white calla lilies

 

BMDress-1.jpg

 

My MOH's dress is floor-length, my other BM's will have knee-length =)

(Sorry for the tiny photo!)

 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful!!! the flowers are great and I absolutely love the dress!

 

I haven´t decided on my BM dressses yet. I have thought about giving them a colour and having them choose their style. I think This way each one can decide what suits her best

 

 Is this a good idea? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×