Sign in to follow this  
vlynnw

May 2011 Brides!

Those centerpieces are beautiful, and your WC said only $35 per centerpiece? I can't believe that, I've been quoted ridiculous prices for pretty simple centerpiece ideas....where are you getting married, and if it's not through a resort what florist are you using?

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

Those centerpieces are beautiful, and your WC said only $35 per centerpiece? I can't believe that, I've been quoted ridiculous prices for pretty simple centerpiece ideas....where are you getting married, and if it's not through a resort what florist are you using?

I´m getting married at Casa Perla  and my wedding florist is Julieta www.floresjulieta.mex.tl  in Cancun. woot.gif

Originally Posted by Lolita29 View Post

I love the pic of the calla lily centerpiece!

Soo pretty! and very similar to what I have been thinking!

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

$100  per floral centerpieces??  My WC has suggested  very nice and romantic ones for less than $35!  The only thing I want to worry about when I travel to Cancun is my dress! check them out.Submerged Calla Lily Centerpiece $35.00.jpgyellow.jpgizq alto_1.jpg

Those are beautiful! ...and I'm super jealous of your cheap centerpiece prices!

Thank you for the recommendation Nan! I will check out her website.

Has anyone heard of DJ Mannia? I've seen that both Dorremix & DJ Mannia have the light up dance floors but I'm not so sure I wanna go with that. Does anyone think it's too 70's or club-ish??? :(

Awesome Nan, I just checked out the website and sent an email!

elbachow - no I think the light up dance floors are a lot of fun and I know from all the reviews the brides that have had them absolutely loved them

Hey I am getting married @ Dreams Tulum May 18, 2011. This thread has been very helpful. I wasnt sure how much planning I should be doing right now, but it is very nice to hear that I am not alone :)

Welcome Amy!

I just ordered out STD postcards (and a bunch of other stuff) from Vistaprint, can't wait to see them!! :) One thing to check off the list, my planning is a little slower than everyone else's but it is moving forward haha!

Ok since I have my STDs out, i ordered my dress, and have most of my oot items...what should I be doing next?  My WC is ignoring me so I need to move on.  Music?  Ceremony?  Are you girls writing your own ceremonies?  I feel lost!

Originally Posted by SarahE786 View Post

Soo pretty! and very similar to what I have been thinking!

Those are beautiful! ...and I'm super jealous of your cheap centerpiece prices!

don´t be jealous just get them!!!rolleyes.gif have you got yours ordered?