vlynnw

May 2011 Brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post
that's very cute!
Thanks vlynn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom97 View Post
Thanks for posting the bigger picture. Very cute!
Thanks hockeymom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita29 View Post
bigboponthebeach - the pic is much better and really like them. Too bad you're not that happy with them, but like i said before, i'm sure your guests will love them. They're really nice!
Yeah, the printing on them just didn't look very professional to my eye and I kinda felt like we could have made them ourselves, but I digress...they are done and out! :-) Plus they were cheap so I am consoled in the pocketbook. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiansandy View Post
bigboponthebeach - much better pic! and i really like them! they are beachy and elegant at the same time, and i like the raffia across the front :)
Thanks Sandy! I LOVE raffia and want it to be a big part of our theme. Thanks a bunch! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach View Post
I will miss you that Memorial Day weekend, Maggie! I can only hope the other AS brides that weekend are as nice as you and Beaz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
Thanks girl! I am bummed too but hopefully you guys will have an awesome weekend. And I can give you the heads up on anything 2 weeks prior in case of any surprises!
aaahhh ME TOO - it's a bummer for us you won't be there Maggie. But I'm sure it was meant to be for you guys on the 15th (believer that most things happen for a reason).

I almost feel sorry for any other brides who haven't discovered/used this site. I think it's going to have made my own wedding experience SO much better. embarrest.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tris View Post
I *may* be moving from May.2nd to April.28th sad.gif !!!
I'll miss you ladies here!!
You can still stick around here can't you?! pinkie.gif

Wow, you ladies are plugging right along! I feel so far behind sad.gif Guess I better get to work.

I'm awaiting my confirmation at Azul Sensatori for May 2nd, 2011.

Can't wait to get to know all the ladies on here! :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post
Wow, you ladies are plugging right along! I feel so far behind sad.gif Guess I better get to work.

I'm awaiting my confirmation at Azul Sensatori for May 2nd, 2011.

Can't wait to get to know all the ladies on here! :o)
welcome3.gif to the fun!

Hey girls!  So with the new forum it no longer shows your wedding date and location, so if you all put it in your siggys then I can keep our bride list updated.  Thanks!