May 2011 Brides!

vlynnw

Hmmm?? Tipping the WC........who dont we tip??? Yes, i realize we tip everyone, I still bartend for xtra cash so I appreciate a good tip.

Im curious to see the answer regarding the WC??

I dont know what I will PLAN once we return from Mexico.......I wont know what to do with myself..

My dress fitting is this week and my BD Shoot......I am tanning, Yes I tan, but i dont drink or smoke so its my one bad habit...angel1.gif

I am with you girls..........the brazilian and mani and pedi and hair and tanning and packing.......GEEZ!!

Its been such a blast planning this THO, ill miss it...........

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well my FI and i are taking the weekend off of all wedding related stuff, and i kind of feel guilty about it. But I did get tons done last week. As for tipping the WC on all the reviews we have rec'd giving them 100 dollars or so can get you lots of little free stuff and extra attention that you didn't expect so thats our plan.

We decided we need a weekend together otherwise its going to all go to fast, as after our wedding when we fly back we pack up our house and move to Indonesia for three years!!!!!

NurseM, if tipping can get you some extra goodies, does that mean we should tip before the wedding?  I was planning on about $100 for my WC if everything went great at the wedding.

Originally Posted by NurseM View Post

Well my FI and i are taking the weekend off of all wedding related stuff, and i kind of feel guilty about it. But I did get tons done last week. As for tipping the WC on all the reviews we have rec'd giving them 100 dollars or so can get you lots of little free stuff and extra attention that you didn't expect so thats our plan.

We decided we need a weekend together otherwise its going to all go to fast, as after our wedding when we fly back we pack up our house and move to Indonesia for three years!!!!!

Hi ladies! We're getting married May 4, but we did our legal ceremony yesterday :D Last week we had our shower, and the bachelor/bachelorette parties were a few weeks ago. We don't have much left to do, my mom and I are putting together the survival kits for the OOT bags next week, I also have to pick up my dress next week (had the bustle added) and we need to finalize our wedding music. Other than that, just the little things left like pedi, hair cut, wax, etc. It's so nice to be nearly done! I'm really getting to the point where I just want to be married, on vacation, and done with the planning. I don't know how people do this for more than a year! lol

RE: Tipping....I also feel like $100 may be a little steep but it depends on how well she does.  I don't know how tipping can give you extra attention and free things since you don't tip until the end.  At least I wouldn't tip until the end because if it doesn't go well her tip will reflect that...now if everything is wonderful and perfect and she handles everything the way I wanted then yeah I can see giving her a $100.

My shower was yesterday and it was so much fun! My FMIL and BM are the ones who threw it for me and my FMIL seriously went above and beyond.  We didn't do traditional games or things like that but there was a slideshow of our e-pics mixed in with pictures of Tulum and our wedding site since a lot of our aunts and grandma won't be making it.  They really enjoyed seeing all that and they kept asking about my dress so I pulled out the pics from my last fitting so they all appreciated being able to see it.  My FMIL baked a 3-tiered cake and made homemade icing and coordinated the decorations with our colors and flowers it was too cute!

This week I need to order the stuff to put together out AHR invites and I'm working on shower thank you's today. 

oh I brought this up in another thread...but is anyone else going to carry-on your real touch bouquets?  I want to carry mine on and I have my BM her's to carry on with her and she brought up a good point....the bouquets have straight pins in them for the ribbon so not sure how that will go over.  Do any of you have a similar problem?

Has anyone used shutterfly to print photo books before? I want to print my guest book and now I am concerned about the picture quality. I have always done this on my MAC, which has been great, but now it wants me to upgrade my OS and I just don't have the time and patience for it now.

We did our guest book on Mixbook and it turned out great.  I have also ordered a book from shutterfly before and the quality was just as great as mixbook.

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

Has anyone used shutterfly to print photo books before? I want to print my guest book and now I am concerned about the picture quality. I have always done this on my MAC, which has been great, but now it wants me to upgrade my OS and I just don't have the time and patience for it now.