May 2011 Brides!

vlynnw

My FI and I have been going to Hollywood Tans. We love it. Stand-up booths and only 5-8 minutes every time.

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

haha you will all be amazed by your BD pics....I still feel like my 'sexy' face is absurd! My BD pics turned out great though and when other people see them they don't see the stupid faces that you see looking at yourself.

I booked my hair trial, nails, and brazillian all before the wedding.  FI is on my back about finding us a new place to tan....we always pre-tan before going to any tropical place so we don't burn so I've gotta find where to go this time since the policies at our old place all changed. 

I'm working on my planning thread girls! My document is already 11 pages and not even close to finished...yikes! I know if I hadn't started it now it would never happen. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Michele,

I'm getting married on May 3rd, we leave on April 21st to go to Edmonton then fly out on the 24Th and I feel like I have so much stuff let to do!

I'm going to Kelowna at the end of this month to see and help my mom find a dress and so I can find something for my nephew to ware as he is our ring bearer. Kelowna has way more kids store then Grande Prairie!

Hope your feeling better about your planing!

Angela

Originally Posted by Michele Roberta View Post

Hi ladies... I was wondering if any of you are getting married between April 30Th and May 7Th at Dreams Tulum?  We are getting married on Wed May 4th at 5pm on the Beach at Dreams Tulum.  It would be nice to chat with any of the other DT brides who may be there the same week.

I'm kinda in panic mode now as I feel very far behind the 8 ball... maybe I'm freakin out for no reason but you all seem so involved and gung ho!  Great job!

Love to hear from you!

Michele

Hi girls!  Got a lot accomplished this past weekend!  Worked on my passport welcome books, my first aide kits, my centerpieces, my bouts, and got all my bridesmaid luncheon stuff taken care of!  Plus I got my table runners, sashes, and glow bracelets ordered woo hoo!  Plus, I am going for my final dress fitting today, so hopefully I will be ablel to take it home.  Now to finish my luggage tags, menu cards, programs, groom/groomsmen attire, parent gifts, oot bags, koozies, veil and the list goes on.... kits&passport.JPGBouts.JPG

I love your welcome books! I'm working on doing the same thing but I haven't found the plastic book to insert the pages in where did you get yours?  If I don't find one I'm just going to assemble them like I did our STD's though. 

I bought them at walmart, but they also have them at the dollar store.  They are very inexpensive little photo books.  I am going to post a thread once I have them complete.

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

I love your welcome books! I'm working on doing the same thing but I haven't found the plastic book to insert the pages in where did you get yours?  If I don't find one I'm just going to assemble them like I did our STD's though.