vlynnw

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally Posted by JR14 View Post

Tina - have you thought about posting it here in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum?  I bet a lot of brides would pay good money if the dress is right, btw what kind of dress is it?  I'm looking at similar one strap/flowery styles too!  What dress did you find today?  (I found the Pronovias Fauna to be very flattering!! but still haven't purchased)

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

I've always known I wanted a one shoulder dress with possible flowers so I found a gorgeous dress today that I totally totally fell in love with.  The only reason I didn't order it today was b/c the dress they had was not my size and so I want to be able to get the full look by trying on my actual size once I can do that I'm definitely going to order it.  it's silk and I'm totally in love!  It's really me.  I think I was just so anxious with the first one that I allowed my families excitement to influence my decision.

They love me so much I think if I put on a paper bag they'd tell me I look wonderful lol, they are all just really excited.

Your posts made me think of one of my top 2...I LOVED it but ended up being obsessed with another one after I realized I wanted a bit more dress...but its one strap & has flowers...definitely a fun dress

img0_medium.jpg!

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful compliments!  love.gif  I really appreciate it!  Yes, corset backs are definately the way to go!  I think I was born in the wrong era...i love how corsets feel...guess that could have gotten old though, given all the cracked ribs and all!  lol!

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

Hi JR,

I have to take pictures of the dress and accessories and post them, thank you.  Take a look at Moonlight Val Stefani 7973, Maggie Sottero A3325 & RD1044, let me know what you think,

Tina, I love the Maggie A3325, but I may be partial b/c I am a Maggie bride! 

Sarah - Gorgeous dress!!!

So ladies, I'm back.

Here are the save the dates that I did and just sent out.  We received rave reviews about them.

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/thread/61355/luggage-tag-save-the-dates-finally-done-w-pics

I am going to do boarding pass invitations, just waiting for the time to come.  We wanted to give a year in advance for the save the dates to allow people time to plan for the wedding.  We will likely send the invitations out in early January or late December.

I am stuck between two dresses for myself.

Dress 1.jpgdress 2.jpg

Here are the bridesmaid dresses:

bridesmaid purple.jpgbridesmaid gray.jpg

I'm planning on having the girls alternate the colors.

Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 View Post

Okay ladies...

I have been on the site for awhile, but I just wasn't observant enough to find this thread! 

We are getting married on May 7th, 2011 at the Gran Bahia Principe, Runaway Bay (I think that it is bizarre that all three of us getting married at that resort in May are within the first week! )

But I found my dress in January - it just arrived last month - love, love, love it!! 

Maggie Sottero Jenna

LOVE the dress.  Beautiful on you!!

Originally Posted by curtney17 View Post

officially may 26,2011 bride at dream tulum!!! super excited!!:)

YAY!  Congrats on the official date!!

Originally Posted by Mrs. Williams View Post

I am stuck between two dresses for myself.

Dress 1.jpgdress 2.jpg

I love that second one myself!  Both great choices tho.