Jump to content

Photo

November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)


  • Please log in to reply
802 replies to this topic

#741 Pucca

Pucca
  • Jr. Member
  • 485 posts

    Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:26 AM

    Finally got our pro pics back. Posted some of them under the happiest wedding photo thread and also shared some in a separate thread here:

     

    http://www.bestdesti...os#post_1708908

     

    Happy holidays ladies!! 



    #742 JoanneIreland

    JoanneIreland
    • Member
    • 860 posts

      Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:08 PM

      Eun-sil, just look at your photos, there are soooo beautiful! Congrats!

      You must be delighted. I cannot wait for ours to come in.

       

      Where is everyone ordering Thank You cards from (assuming you are getting personalized ones with a wedding pic) ?

       

       



      #743 Pucca

      Pucca
      • Jr. Member
      • 485 posts

        Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:35 AM

        Thank you so much Joanne! I am absolutely thrilled with them! 

         

        We decided to just do regular thank you cards that are similar to our save-the-dates, and we will just enclose one of these:

         



        Eun-sil, just look at your photos, there are soooo beautiful! Congrats!

        You must be delighted. I cannot wait for ours to come in.

         

        Where is everyone ordering Thank You cards from (assuming you are getting personalized ones with a wedding pic) ?

         

         



         



        #744 JBean

        JBean
        • Jr. Member
        • 429 posts

          Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:13 PM



          Originally Posted by Pucca 

          Finally got our pro pics back. Posted some of them under the happiest wedding photo thread and also shared some in a separate thread here:

           



          Eun-sil, just look at your photos, there are soooo beautiful! Congrats!

          You must be delighted. I cannot wait for ours to come in.

           

          Where is everyone ordering Thank You cards from (assuming you are getting personalized ones with a wedding pic) ?

           

           


          I got my TY cards from vista print - great deal!

           


          Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
          Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
          Bride & Groom + 29


          #745 JBean

          JBean
          • Jr. Member
          • 429 posts

            Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

            I finally got around to posting my planning journal! I took forever to load all those pics. Here's the link if anyone's interested 

             

            http://www.bestdesti...iy#post_1709400


            Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
            Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
            Bride & Groom + 29


            #746 leigh2011

            leigh2011
            • Jr. Member
            • 277 posts

              Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:03 AM

              We actually just did plain Thank You cards from Target.  We had an online honeymoon registry so we got all of our gifts before the wedding and sent out thank you notes as we got them.  I think what we did might be cheating a bit but at least it kept us from taking 6+ months to get our notes out. 

               

              One of the couples that attended our Mexico wedding got married in June and had note sent out Thank You notes.  When they heard that we had already sent ours out, the bride rushed to get hers done as soon as they got back.

               

              Originally Posted by JoanneIreland 

               

              Where is everyone ordering Thank You cards from (assuming you are getting personalized ones with a wedding pic) ?

               

               


              I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! 
               

               



              #747 JBean

              JBean
              • Jr. Member
              • 429 posts

                Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:36 PM

                6 months?? Wow, that is a LONG time! We ordered ours from Vistaprint with one of the photos we had from the reception. It was a good picture, but not a pro photo, but we too just wanted to get them out early.
                 

                Originally Posted by leigh2011 

                We actually just did plain Thank You cards from Target.  We had an online honeymoon registry so we got all of our gifts before the wedding and sent out thank you notes as we got them.  I think what we did might be cheating a bit but at least it kept us from taking 6+ months to get our notes out. 

                 

                One of the couples that attended our Mexico wedding got married in June and had note sent out Thank You notes.  When they heard that we had already sent ours out, the bride rushed to get hers done as soon as they got back.

                 


                I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! 
                 

                 



                 


                Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                Bride & Groom + 29


                #748 sxcT

                sxcT
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,282 posts

                  Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

                  I just received the slideshow from La Luna!!!!  So excited to share it with you girls.  They did such an amazing job!!

                   

                  http://lalunaphotogr...ngs/taryn-david

                   



                  #749 JoanneIreland

                  JoanneIreland
                  • Member
                  • 860 posts

                    Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:33 AM

                    Taryn your photos are fabulous!! It looks like you and your guests and an amazing time, and certainly looks like you guys partied the night away!

                    Your table setup was so beautiful for the reception. Congrats on amazing beautiful photos, La Luna did a great job.



                    #750 leigh2011

                    leigh2011
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 277 posts

                      Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:43 AM

                      Your pictures are fantastic - congratulations.  I love how well the still photos captured the dance down the aisle...awesome.

                       

                      Originally Posted by sxcT 

                      I just received the slideshow from La Luna!!!!  So excited to share it with you girls.  They did such an amazing job!!

                       

                      http://lalunaphotogr...ngs/taryn-david

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users