November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)

• Please log in to reply
802 replies to this topic

#711 Pucca

• 485 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

Beautiful!! Romantic set-up for both ceremony and reception! And those purple lilies are really pretty!

Originally Posted by SarahBen2011 

Just thought I'd post a few of mine from the big day :-) Dreams was so perfect!

#712 JBean

• 429 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Gorgeous Sarah!!! Our dresses were a similar style!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
      Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
      Bride & Groom + 29

#713 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:18 PM

Sarah you look amazing! Great pictures and the setting is so beautiful!!

#714 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 03:31 AM

Can't believe it's December ladies, now we are saying we were married last month!! Our 2 week anniversay today, time is flying. Hope everyone is settled in back at home.

#715 leigh2011

• 277 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:05 AM

Has anyone else started the name change process?  I have already gotten my new social security card and am heading to the DMV today to get a new driver's license.  I was worried earlier this week when I had to travel for work and my name with the federal government (via the SS card) didn't match what was on my plane ticket.  Luckily, for domestic flights they don't do any checking and as long as your ticket matches your driver's license, then you are good.

Not looking forward to having to change my name everywhere else - uggg.

#716 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:05 AM

I haven't started yet but I'm not looking forward to it!! I started making a list of all the things that need to be changed and it's LONG, plus the cost of new passport and stuff. Plus I have to change everything in US and in Ireland, going to be painful, think I will wait until the new year. Also need to wait until I talk to my immigration lawyer first as all my legal paperwork and green card is in my maiden name, so need to know what official steps I need to take, last thing I need is to get deported, LOL! Plus I want to make sure that it doesn't affect anything if I change my name and am applying for dual citizenship, will need to ensure I have same name legally in both countries.

#717 sxcT

• 1,282 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:48 AM

Hi ladies!!  Sorry but I've been so busy with trying to get photos up and online for everyone else to see and I kind of neglected my lovely Nov brides.  So sorry!  Also, it took a while to get some good ones from my guests.  No one used my camera so I had to wait to see what others had.  I know the pro pics are going to look so amazing.  Haven't received any teasers from La Luna yet but the ones they showed me on their camera that day were absolutely amazing!!  Can't wait to share those once they come.

Here are a few pics I have.  David and the bridal party danced down the aisle to "Don't Wanna Go Home" by Jason Derulo.  They did a fantastic job....especially David.

My mom rode with me in the carriage and walked me down the long path and my dad walked me down the aisle.  It was perfect!!

#718 sxcT

• 1,282 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 08:52 AM

I am also working on getting my name changed.  What a process.  Think about every single thing your name is on - besides just identification stuff - ugh not fun!! 

#719 Pucca

• 485 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:38 AM

Taryn - love the pictures! You look beautiful! Waiting for pro pics can be excruciating! lol! I'm waiting on ours, although the photographer did share some of them on FB aside from the select prints he gave us while we were still in Mexico. 

Sounds like the name change process is a pain.... I'm not changing my name so thank goodness for that! 

#720 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

Taryn you look absolutely amazing, what a gorgeous couple you and David make!

I would love to see a video of the bridal party dance!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users