Photo

November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)

• Please log in to reply
802 replies to this topic

#621 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:53 AM

I did not take any pics because I am on here a good bit and sometimes I leave the computer open. I did not want to take the chance of my FI seeing ANY pics of either dress. I have gone to great lengths for him to know as little as possible. I can't wait to get back and post pics of everything though. We are doing a really formal reception three days after we get home. I kept talking about  wanting red for this or that and he didn't get it. So, i told him the dress for the reception in red cuz we will already be married. It's not, but he believes me. It is a gorgeous formal wedding dress that I added a red sash to.

We may end up surprising EVERYONE at the reception with another ceremony there. We are not legally married yet and feel that the Jamaican certificate will hold no value in US. I am currently looking for an officiant for the 19th. I think it would be so awesome to have another little ceremony in front of everyone that had no clue it was going to happen  : )

#622 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:30 AM

Aww that would be very sweet to do it all over again and surprise everyone.

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

I did not take any pics because I am on here a good bit and sometimes I leave the computer open. I did not want to take the chance of my FI seeing ANY pics of either dress. I have gone to great lengths for him to know as little as possible. I can't wait to get back and post pics of everything though. We are doing a really formal reception three days after we get home. I kept talking about  wanting red for this or that and he didn't get it. So, i told him the dress for the reception in red cuz we will already be married. It's not, but he believes me. It is a gorgeous formal wedding dress that I added a red sash to.

We may end up surprising EVERYONE at the reception with another ceremony there. We are not legally married yet and feel that the Jamaican certificate will hold no value in US. I am currently looking for an officiant for the 19th. I think it would be so awesome to have another little ceremony in front of everyone that had no clue it was going to happen  : )

#623 future mrs k

future mrs k
      • Site Supporter
      • 22 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:12 PM

future mrs k kendra November 18 November 21 Mexico

Grand Sirenis

2 Weeks until I leave and I can't wait!!!!!

#624 sxcT

sxcT
        • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

BDW Name Real Name Departing Wedding Date Location Resort
          Alysam4785 Alysa October 30th November 5th Mexico  
          kelnces   Kelly October 31st  November 4th  Mexico  
          leigh2011 Courtney November 2nd November 5th Mexico Dreams Cancun
          JBean Janine November 5th November 10th Mexico  
          JoanneIreland Joanne November 6th November 17th Mexico Barcelo Maya Palace
          Carrieb258 Carrie November 6th November 10th Mexico  
          Pucca Eun-sil November 6th November 11th Mexico Coral Baja, Los Cabos
          Danitha Danielle November 7th November 11th Mexico Playacar Palace
          Angi111111 Angie November 7th November 11th Mexico El Dorado Royale
           Nadennec   Nadenne      November 8th November 11th Mexico Cancun
          82turtles Sarah November 8th November 12th Mexico  
          meBonidie2be  Casey November 9th November 11th Jamaica The Jewel Dunn's River
          pfeiffla Laura November 11th November 15th DR Dreams Punta Cana
          sxcT Taryn November 15th November 18th Mexico Aventura Palace
          SarahBen2011 Sarah November 15th November 18th Mexico Dreams PV
          future mrs k Kendra November 18th November 21st Mexico Grand Sirenis

#625 JBean

JBean
          • 429 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:23 PM

Ladies, my worst nightmare has happened! I went and got my eyebrows waxed this morning, and they're AWFUL!! One side is fine, but the other is WAY too think and arched. I didn't notice at the salon because my eyebrows get so red and inflamed, but once it came down it's so noticeable! I want to cry!!! 

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
            Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
            Bride & Groom + 29

#626 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:35 PM

Aww sweety.  I bet you can even them out.  Just tweeze the other one slightly or ask a friend to do it since you might get carried away worrying about it so much.  Maybe that will even them out a little and make them less noticeable.  Also, ask your friends/family.  It might not be as noticeable as you might think because you are probably critiquing them too much.

Originally Posted by JBean 

Ladies, my worst nightmare has happened! I went and got my eyebrows waxed this morning, and they're AWFUL!! One side is fine, but the other is WAY too think and arched. I didn't notice at the salon because my eyebrows get so red and inflamed, but once it came down it's so noticeable! I want to cry!!! 

#627 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
              • 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

awe Jbean : (   I would ask someone else to do them too. I know me and I can really get carried away. I'm sure that's the last thing you want to do! Hope you can work it out!!!

Today has been a great day! We heard the baby's heartbeat and everything at the pre-travel apt. went really well. They gave me a copy of all my records if for any reason I should need them down there. My bestie got her passport!!!!!! It was about an all day adventure and a costly one. Most importantly...passport is in hand!!  Lastly, I found an officiant that will do our "secret" legal ceremony at our reception. This has me so excited. Only downside it is $375. I basically told my FI he is paying for it and will love it because I think our friends and family will love to see us get married...even if it is the second time around ; )

Happy soon to be Wedding Day Jbean!!!! Let nothing get you down : )

#628 JBean

JBean
                • 429 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

Thanks ladies. I don't think I want anyone to try to even it out... then they would both be way too thin. I'm just going to hope the one side grows in a bit. I *think* my eyebrows grow fast!  Or, I also thought my bangs might hide the bad one. lol. Fi swears it's not that bad and he didn't notice until I pointed it out... but he's a guy. Oh well! What's done is done!

Bonidie2Be - that's so exciting about the baby's heart beat! I would think that would make the wedding just that much more special. 

Aww sweety.  I bet you can even them out.  Just tweeze the other one slightly or ask a friend to do it since you might get carried away worrying about it so much.  Maybe that will even them out a little and make them less noticeable.  Also, ask your friends/family.  It might not be as noticeable as you might think because you are probably critiquing them too much.

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

awe Jbean : (   I would ask someone else to do them too. I know me and I can really get carried away. I'm sure that's the last thing you want to do! Hope you can work it out!!!

Today has been a great day! We heard the baby's heartbeat and everything at the pre-travel apt. went really well. They gave me a copy of all my records if for any reason I should need them down there. My bestie got her passport!!!!!! It was about an all day adventure and a costly one. Most importantly...passport is in hand!!  Lastly, I found an officiant that will do our "secret" legal ceremony at our reception. This has me so excited. Only downside it is $375. I basically told my FI he is paying for it and will love it because I think our friends and family will love to see us get married...even if it is the second time around ; )

Happy soon to be Wedding Day Jbean!!!! Let nothing get you down : )

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                  Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                  Bride & Groom + 29

#629 SarahBen2011

SarahBen2011
                  • 178 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

JBean have a great flight and trip!!! Don't worry about the brows - no one will notice!  And if you are worried - I actually just bought eye brow filler at Benefit, but I'm sure you could use brown eyeshadow or a brow pencil to fill it in a little bit?  Might be worth a shot?  Hang in there and congrats!

So many of you are leaving this weekend and early next week - have a good last weekend with all the final details!

#630 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                    • 860 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:59 AM

Kelly, hope you had a great wedding yesterday! Congrats and can't wait to hear when you get back!

Courtney and Alysa - thinking you you girls and sending happy thoughts your way for your big day. Best of luck to you both.

Well ladies, I am now unofficially officially married!!!!!!

We had our legal/church wedding last night. It was so surreal. We got married in our local church with just both sets of parents in attendance. The church is huge so it was funny walking down the aisle with my dad. I was incredibly nervous and didn't hear much of what was said, all I was doing was focusing on breathing because I was terrified I was going to pass out, seriously! Once we said our vows I was then incredibly calm and happy. So funny to say "my husband", but now we have to go back to fiance until after the Mexico wedding!!

As everyone else said, I don't feel any different (happier yes), but we are really looking at the Mexico wedding as the real thing. Mike didn't even stay here last night and won't be moving in until the day we get back.

I'M A MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_2715.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users