Wow sounds like everyone on here is getting down to business. I just booked my flight with Jetblue but I was looking into Virgin, but I don't think they fly into Cancun only Los Cabos. I could be wrong and they haven't posted it or u r not flying from where I am. Virgin is def. a nice airline to fly on! Good luck with planning. I guess I need to get on it and get those invitations done and mailed out. Im slackin!!
Originally Posted by sxcT
HELLO FELLOW NOVEMBER BRIDES!!
I was so excited to find this thread. More brides to discuss things with.
11~18~11 at Aventura Palace Resort.
18 is a very important number to both of us so our wedding date had to be on the 18th. I even skipped over 6 months (thought 6-18-11 originally) just to find another 18th on a good day LOL.
Anyways....I briefly browsed thru the thread and I am so excited to see other Palace brides on here.
Planning is going well but like most of you everything is figured out and now I just have to wait to find out how many guests are showing up.
- Buying my dress this Tuesday (super excited to check that off)
- Bridesmaid dresses are narrowed down to 4 dresses from the same designer
- Passport Invites are done (on the computer) but waiting for a new cute picture of us to put on them before printing
- Invites getting mailed out in June with an RSVP of 8/18/11 which gives me 3 months to buy the things I need
- Already have my wedding shoes and back up flip flops
- Making BM gifts (bedazzling flip flops, wristlets, etc.)
- FI has his white linen suit already
- Already have La Luna booked for my photographer and I am super excited about that
- We are waiting for Virgin America to come out with their November pricing for flights down to Cancun - super cheap!!
- We are booking our flights home this weekend using our Jetblue points (FREEEEEEE!!!)
- We have 8 ppl booked so far
Right now all my stress is coming from the AHR. FI and I are paying for our wedding and his parents are offering to pay for the AHR. It's going to be big and formal and it's stressing me out!! I am trying to leave it all up to FI and his parents to decide on budget and location and other things but I am the type of person that needs to be in control so I am doing so much research and contacting places and getting pricing but its pretty much up to them so I feel like I'm just spinning the wheels and going no where. UGH!! But I want to make sure my FI is happy and gets the wedding reception he really wanted since he agreed to having a destination wedding knowing most of his friends won't be able to make it.
So besides all of that I am celebrating my 30th bday this weekend so that should take my mind off wedding stuff for a while. Until Tuesday when I go to buy my dress and all the thoughts start flooding my head again haha!!
Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend everyone!!