Sign in to follow this  
karielk

November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)

Happy Holidays ladies!  Hope you all had a great Christmas!  Things have been buuuuusy.  First we got all of our pro pictures from Michelle Turner - 1,000 of them!  Oye.  But they are AMAZING.  We also got our wedding video!  My co-worker edited it for us:

Home reception is next weekend and I cannot WAIT.

I legally changed my name on Tuesday and have switched pretty much everything except my passport.  What a process!  Glad it's done.

Have a great New Year everyone!  Here are a few of my fav pro pictures:

sbfinal0548.jpg

sbedits0023.jpg

sbfinal0603.jpg

sbfinal0113.jpg

sbfinal0753.jpg

GOOOOORGEOUS photos Sarah!!  You must be so happy with them.  I can't view YouTube at work but I'll watch it this wknd at home. 

Have a very Happy New Year!!

Originally Posted by SarahBen2011 View Post

Happy Holidays ladies!  Hope you all had a great Christmas!  Things have been buuuuusy.  First we got all of our pro pictures from Michelle Turner - 1,000 of them!  Oye.  But they are AMAZING.  We also got our wedding video!  My co-worker edited it for us:

I legally changed my name on Tuesday and have switched pretty much everything except my passport.  What a process!  Glad it's done.

sbfinal0548.jpg

sbedits0023.jpg

sbfinal0603.jpg

sbfinal0113.jpg

sbfinal0753.jpg

I just watched your video and you guys look like you were having such a great time and so in love! You looked stunning in that dress too!  Sorry should of watched the video before my first post

Sarah I love you video, it is so beautiful and a great keepsake! I love you on the balcony saying you could see your hubby but he couldn't see you, soooooo cute!!

Happy new year to all of my fellow November 2011 brides and I hope we stay in touch in 2012 !!

Happy New Year to you too Joanne!

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

Sarah I love you video, it is so beautiful and a great keepsake! I love you on the balcony saying you could see your hubby but he couldn't see you, soooooo cute!!

Happy new year to all of my fellow November 2011 brides and I hope we stay in touch in 2012 !!

Beautiful video and photos Sarah!! 

Originally Posted by SarahBen2011 View Post

sbfinal0548.jpg

sbedits0023.jpg

sbfinal0603.jpg

sbfinal0113.jpg

sbfinal0753.jpg