Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
karielk

November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)

Recommended Posts

I did not take any pics because I am on here a good bit and sometimes I leave the computer open. I did not want to take the chance of my FI seeing ANY pics of either dress. I have gone to great lengths for him to know as little as possible. I can't wait to get back and post pics of everything though. We are doing a really formal reception three days after we get home. I kept talking about  wanting red for this or that and he didn't get it. So, i told him the dress for the reception in red cuz we will already be married. It's not, but he believes me. It is a gorgeous formal wedding dress that I added a red sash to.

 

We may end up surprising EVERYONE at the reception with another ceremony there. We are not legally married yet and feel that the Jamaican certificate will hold no value in US. I am currently looking for an officiant for the 19th. I think it would be so awesome to have another little ceremony in front of everyone that had no clue it was going to happen  : )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww that would be very sweet to do it all over again and surprise everyone.

 

 

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post

I did not take any pics because I am on here a good bit and sometimes I leave the computer open. I did not want to take the chance of my FI seeing ANY pics of either dress. I have gone to great lengths for him to know as little as possible. I can't wait to get back and post pics of everything though. We are doing a really formal reception three days after we get home. I kept talking about  wanting red for this or that and he didn't get it. So, i told him the dress for the reception in red cuz we will already be married. It's not, but he believes me. It is a gorgeous formal wedding dress that I added a red sash to.

 

We may end up surprising EVERYONE at the reception with another ceremony there. We are not legally married yet and feel that the Jamaican certificate will hold no value in US. I am currently looking for an officiant for the 19th. I think it would be so awesome to have another little ceremony in front of everyone that had no clue it was going to happen  : )

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BDW Name Real Name Departing Wedding Date Location Resort
Alysam4785 Alysa October 30th November 5th Mexico  
kelnces   Kelly October 31st  November 4th  Mexico  
leigh2011 Courtney November 2nd November 5th Mexico Dreams Cancun
JBean Janine November 5th November 10th Mexico  
JoanneIreland Joanne November 6th November 17th Mexico Barcelo Maya Palace
Carrieb258 Carrie November 6th November 10th Mexico  
Pucca Eun-sil November 6th November 11th Mexico Coral Baja, Los Cabos
Danitha Danielle November 7th November 11th Mexico Playacar Palace
Angi111111 Angie November 7th November 11th Mexico El Dorado Royale
 Nadennec   Nadenne      November 8th November 11th Mexico Cancun
82turtles Sarah November 8th November 12th Mexico  
meBonidie2be  Casey November 9th November 11th Jamaica The Jewel Dunn's River
pfeiffla Laura November 11th November 15th DR Dreams Punta Cana
sxcT Taryn November 15th November 18th Mexico Aventura Palace
SarahBen2011 Sarah November 15th November 18th Mexico Dreams PV
future mrs k Kendra November 18th November 21st Mexico Grand Sirenis

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladies, my worst nightmare has happened! I went and got my eyebrows waxed this morning, and they're AWFUL!! One side is fine, but the other is WAY too think and arched. I didn't notice at the salon because my eyebrows get so red and inflamed, but once it came down it's so noticeable! I want to cry!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww sweety.  I bet you can even them out.  Just tweeze the other one slightly or ask a friend to do it since you might get carried away worrying about it so much.  Maybe that will even them out a little and make them less noticeable.  Also, ask your friends/family.  It might not be as noticeable as you might think because you are probably critiquing them too much.
 

Originally Posted by JBean View Post

Ladies, my worst nightmare has happened! I went and got my eyebrows waxed this morning, and they're AWFUL!! One side is fine, but the other is WAY too think and arched. I didn't notice at the salon because my eyebrows get so red and inflamed, but once it came down it's so noticeable! I want to cry!!! 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awe Jbean : (   I would ask someone else to do them too. I know me and I can really get carried away. I'm sure that's the last thing you want to do! Hope you can work it out!!!

 

Today has been a great day! We heard the baby's heartbeat and everything at the pre-travel apt. went really well. They gave me a copy of all my records if for any reason I should need them down there. My bestie got her passport!!!!!! It was about an all day adventure and a costly one. Most importantly...passport is in hand!!  Lastly, I found an officiant that will do our "secret" legal ceremony at our reception. This has me so excited. Only downside it is $375. I basically told my FI he is paying for it and will love it because I think our friends and family will love to see us get married...even if it is the second time around ; )

 

Happy soon to be Wedding Day Jbean!!!! Let nothing get you down : )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies. I don't think I want anyone to try to even it out... then they would both be way too thin. I'm just going to hope the one side grows in a bit. I *think* my eyebrows grow fast!  Or, I also thought my bangs might hide the bad one. lol. Fi swears it's not that bad and he didn't notice until I pointed it out... but he's a guy. Oh well! What's done is done!

 

Bonidie2Be - that's so exciting about the baby's heart beat! I would think that would make the wedding just that much more special. love.gif

 

Well, I'm just tidying up the house for the house-sitter, and then we're watching a movie and going to bed early and we're up at 4:30am to go!! I can't believe it's here. Seems like I've been planning this trip for years - and I have! lol. 

 

To all of you who will be gone when I get back, I hope you have an amazing time and I can't wait to all share pics!!! If you post in another thread, please post links here so I can find them!

 

WHOO HOO!! punk.gif
 

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

Aww sweety.  I bet you can even them out.  Just tweeze the other one slightly or ask a friend to do it since you might get carried away worrying about it so much.  Maybe that will even them out a little and make them less noticeable.  Also, ask your friends/family.  It might not be as noticeable as you might think because you are probably critiquing them too much.
 



 



 



Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post

awe Jbean : (   I would ask someone else to do them too. I know me and I can really get carried away. I'm sure that's the last thing you want to do! Hope you can work it out!!!

 

Today has been a great day! We heard the baby's heartbeat and everything at the pre-travel apt. went really well. They gave me a copy of all my records if for any reason I should need them down there. My bestie got her passport!!!!!! It was about an all day adventure and a costly one. Most importantly...passport is in hand!!  Lastly, I found an officiant that will do our "secret" legal ceremony at our reception. This has me so excited. Only downside it is $375. I basically told my FI he is paying for it and will love it because I think our friends and family will love to see us get married...even if it is the second time around ; )

 

Happy soon to be Wedding Day Jbean!!!! Let nothing get you down : )

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JBean have a great flight and trip!!! Don't worry about the brows - no one will notice!  And if you are worried - I actually just bought eye brow filler at Benefit, but I'm sure you could use brown eyeshadow or a brow pencil to fill it in a little bit?  Might be worth a shot?  Hang in there and congrats!

 

So many of you are leaving this weekend and early next week - have a good last weekend with all the final details!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Kelly, hope you had a great wedding yesterday! Congrats and can't wait to hear when you get back!

 

Courtney and Alysa - thinking you you girls and sending happy thoughts your way for your big day. Best of luck to you both.

 

Well ladies, I am now unofficially officially married!!!!!!

We had our legal/church wedding last night. It was so surreal. We got married in our local church with just both sets of parents in attendance. The church is huge so it was funny walking down the aisle with my dad. I was incredibly nervous and didn't hear much of what was said, all I was doing was focusing on breathing because I was terrified I was going to pass out, seriously! Once we said our vows I was then incredibly calm and happy. So funny to say "my husband", but now we have to go back to fiance until after the Mexico wedding!!

As everyone else said, I don't feel any different (happier yes), but we are really looking at the Mexico wedding as the real thing. Mike didn't even stay here last night and won't be moving in until the day we get back.

I'M A MRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

IMG_2715.JPG

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×