Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
karielk

November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)

Recommended Posts

November 21, 2011 at the Grand Sirenis!!!  I can't wait!  Just got engaged May long weekend so it is a shorter planning period and it looks like it is going to be a big group coming (about 60+) so it should make for a fabulous time!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow lucky you.  Only 6 months of planning and 60+ guests.  You are a very lucky woman.  Congrats and Good Luck with your planning. :P
 

Originally Posted by future mrs k View Post

November 21, 2011 at the Grand Sirenis!!!  I can't wait!  Just got engaged May long weekend so it is a shorter planning period and it looks like it is going to be a big group coming (about 60+) so it should make for a fabulous time!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

02Nov   crystalz              Grand Bahia Principe Akumal

04Nov   kelnces               Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

05Nov   jenniketchup       TBD

05Nov   clgriffi7               Dreams Cancun

05Nov   alysam4785        Beach Palace

10Nov   carribe258          Dreams Tulum

10Nov   jen83rn               Now Jade Riviera

11Nov   angi111111        El Dorado Royale

11Nov   karielk                 TBD

11Nov   CaitlinBlane2011    IB Tucan

11Nov   Vanessa C         Gran Caribe

11Nov   nadennec           Gran Caribe

11Nov   Pucca                Coral Baja

11Nov   AshleyNicole84   Kool Beach Club

11Nov   mrsgreene2011   Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

11Nov   rpage06              Excellence Riviera Cancun

11Nov   danitha               Playacar Palace

11Nov   Mich1111           Dreams Los Cabos

12Nov   jlarruda               Majestic Elegance

12Nov   hollybee             Cabo Surf Hotel

12Nov   82turtles            Now Sapphire

17Nov   JoanneIreland     Barcelo Maya Palace

18Nov   Bacchetta2Be    Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

18Nov   SarahBen2011    Dreams PV

18Nov   sxcT                  Aventura Palace

19Nov   dfranklin             Gran Bahia Principe Akumal

21Nov   future mrs k        Grand Sirenis

24Nov   JLMS                 Sandos Playacar

30Nov   MJlovesJvN        Gran Bahia Principe Akumal  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nov 10th! Valentin Imperial Maya.
 

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 View Post

02Nov   crystalz              Grand Bahia Principe Akumal

04Nov   kelnces               Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

05Nov   jenniketchup       TBD

05Nov   clgriffi7               Dreams Cancun

05Nov   alysam4785        Beach Palace

10Nov   carribe258          Dreams Tulum

10Nov   jen83rn               Now Jade Riviera

11Nov   angi111111        El Dorado Royale

11Nov   karielk                 TBD

11Nov   CaitlinBlane2011    IB Tucan

11Nov   Vanessa C         Gran Caribe

11Nov   nadennec           Gran Caribe

11Nov   Pucca                Coral Baja

11Nov   AshleyNicole84   Kool Beach Club

11Nov   mrsgreene2011   Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

11Nov   rpage06              Excellence Riviera Cancun

11Nov   danitha               Playacar Palace

11Nov   Mich1111           Dreams Los Cabos

12Nov   jlarruda               Majestic Elegance

12Nov   hollybee             Cabo Surf Hotel

12Nov   82turtles            Now Sapphire

17Nov   JoanneIreland     Barcelo Maya Palace

18Nov   Bacchetta2Be    Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

18Nov   SarahBen2011    Dreams PV

18Nov   sxcT                  Aventura Palace

19Nov   dfranklin             Gran Bahia Principe Akumal

21Nov   future mrs k        Grand Sirenis

24Nov   JLMS                 Sandos Playacar

30Nov   MJlovesJvN        Gran Bahia Principe Akumal  



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of us are now under 5 months until our weddings!  Seems like it is finally starting to get close...

 

02Nov   crystalz              Grand Bahia Principe Akumal

04Nov   kelnces               Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

05Nov   jenniketchup       TBD

05Nov   clgriffi7               Dreams Cancun

05Nov   alysam4785        Beach Palace

10Nov   carribe258          Dreams Tulum

10Nov   jen83rn               Now Jade Riviera

10Nov   JBean                Valentin Imperial Maya

11Nov   angi111111        El Dorado Royale

11Nov   karielk                 TBD

11Nov   CaitlinBlane2011    IB Tucan

11Nov   Vanessa C         Gran Caribe

11Nov   nadennec           Gran Caribe

11Nov   Pucca                Coral Baja

11Nov   AshleyNicole84   Kool Beach Club

11Nov   mrsgreene2011   Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

11Nov   rpage06              Excellence Riviera Cancun

11Nov   danitha               Playacar Palace

11Nov   Mich1111           Dreams Los Cabos

12Nov   jlarruda               Majestic Elegance

12Nov   hollybee             Cabo Surf Hotel

12Nov   82turtles            Now Sapphire

17Nov   JoanneIreland     Barcelo Maya Palace

18Nov   Bacchetta2Be    Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

18Nov   SarahBen2011    Dreams PV

18Nov   sxcT                  Aventura Palace

19Nov   dfranklin             Gran Bahia Principe Akumal

21Nov   future mrs k        Grand Sirenis

24Nov   JLMS                 Sandos Playacar

30Nov   MJlovesJvN        Gran Bahia Principe Akumal  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAY another Aventura bride.  Come join us on the Aventura thread as well!!!
 

Originally Posted by kloos5 View Post

Hello Ladies!

 

The date is November 5th at Aventura Spa Palace.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry kloos5 - I somehow managed to miss your post!

 

 

02Nov   crystalz              Grand Bahia Principe Akumal

04Nov   kelnces               Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

05Nov   jenniketchup       TBD

05Nov   clgriffi7               Dreams Cancun

05Nov   alysam4785        Beach Palace

05Nov   kloos5                Aventura Spa Palace

10Nov   carribe258          Dreams Tulum

10Nov   jen83rn               Now Jade Riviera

10Nov   JBean                Valentin Imperial Maya

11Nov   angi111111        El Dorado Royale

11Nov   karielk                 TBD

11Nov   CaitlinBlane2011    IB Tucan

11Nov   Vanessa C         Gran Caribe

11Nov   nadennec           Gran Caribe

11Nov   Pucca                Coral Baja

11Nov   AshleyNicole84   Kool Beach Club

11Nov   mrsgreene2011   Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

11Nov   rpage06              Excellence Riviera Cancun

11Nov   danitha               Playacar Palace

11Nov   Mich1111           Dreams Los Cabos

12Nov   jlarruda               Majestic Elegance

12Nov   hollybee             Cabo Surf Hotel

12Nov   82turtles            Now Sapphire

17Nov   JoanneIreland     Barcelo Maya Palace

18Nov   Bacchetta2Be    Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

18Nov   SarahBen2011    Dreams PV

18Nov   sxcT                  Aventura Palace

19Nov   dfranklin             Gran Bahia Principe Akumal

21Nov   future mrs k        Grand Sirenis

24Nov   JLMS                 Sandos Playacar

30Nov   MJlovesJvN        Gran Bahia Principe Akumal   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ladies! How are everyones plans coming along? This time 5 months I'll already be married! I can't believe how fast the time is going and I feel like I still have so much to do!

Have any of you sent out your invitations yet? If not when do you plan on sending them? I'm hoping for mid July, so 4 months ahead (save the dates were sent in March), does that sound about right for a destination wedding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I sent my invitations out at the start of May, so 6 months in advance but it hasn't helped.  The few guests that we are expecting are still taking their sweet time booking.  However, I am not too worried....as long as our families get their acts together then we will have the most important people there.  At this point it looks like we will have 20-25 guests.  We were initially expecting more (especially with the size of his extended family), but we have come to realize that fewer people means we can spend more on the ones that do come and make it a better experience for them.

 

I have been in contact with an excursion company (based out of Tulum, Mexico) to do a tour from our hotel in Cancun to the ruins in Tulum, snorkeling in a lagoon, and then snorkeling in a cenote.  The price is $85 plus the cost of lunch at a beach restaurant - so ~$100/pp.  There is no way we could have considered paying for an excursion like that for everyone if we were having a bigger turnout.  In case anyone is interested, here is the link for the excursion company (they have gotten fantastic reviews on trip advisor):

http://www.edventuretours.com.mx/
 

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

Hello ladies! How are everyones plans coming along? This time 5 months I'll already be married! I can't believe how fast the time is going and I feel like I still have so much to do!

Have any of you sent out your invitations yet? If not when do you plan on sending them? I'm hoping for mid July, so 4 months ahead (save the dates were sent in March), does that sound about right for a destination wedding?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Looking for the best venue for wedding and Wedding related events Book the best Banquet Hall in West Delhi - Symphony Banquets. For all types of Social as well as corporate events with In-House Catering service and luxurious ambiance to make every event a memorable one.  
    • Hundreds of years before, the basic jewellery were made out of seashells and bone, trees and animal skin. In the ancient times, the Egyptian jewellery first came into existence. Egyptian culture inhabited technology, gemstones, and precious metals early in comparison to other places. They were inspired by the culture of royalty and aristocracy which led to thinking noble like having a deep appreciation for luxury. This made them create impactful jewellery and leading trends. Copper was the first metal that came into existence through which we as humans got so many jewellery items.  However, the major focus on jewellery came when they discovered gold. This allowed the Egyptian to rule as the first jewellery maker. The ancient Egyptians valued adornment and were worn by both men and women.  Material and metals: The plethora of material which was used in the making of this Egyptian jewellery was basically gold and silver. Egyptian has mostly attracted towards gold and the availability of silver was less in Egypt as compared to any other place. The colour variation was due to the mixing of elements such as alloys like copper, iron, silver into gold.  Charm jewellery: It was then also an interesting concept to have charms in necklaces, bracelets and other jewellery items. It’s just they were made up of stones and precious or semi-precious jewellery. In this picture above the necklace is adorned with precious stones in different charms shapes. Gem and stones: The more royal pieces of Egyptian jewellery were adorned with the precious jewellery items. The gemstones were semi-precious stones, precious stones are other various gems. The most prized stone were lapis lazuli, rock crystal, and pearls. Emeralds were also found in these jewellery pieces. These were made from ground quartz and then molded into expensive gemstones. They are also used as charm jewellery when molded or carved in different shapes.
    • Congratulations! Where you are you getting married? 
    • It’s my wedding five months from now and we badly need ideas because everyone’s mind is not working right now and I, as the bride, cannot even think of what I really want to have on my wedding day. I want something simple yet unique. Something that suits for Colombian women and bride. Can you help me out with this? Thanks! I will really appreciate your comments!
    • I know it is really tough job to get everything at best cost. I would like to suggest to contact local wedding planner or decorators to get the quotes. It will take some time but by comparing different quotes you will get the best package.
  • Topics

×