November 2011 Brides (or Grooms)

BrideMoka - Did you cahnge your username from karielk?

Just trying to keep our log up to date and I think from the last post that I need to change

11Nov   karielk               TBD

to

11Nov   BrideMoka       Barcelo Maya Beach
Is that right?

Originally Posted by BrideMoka View Post

I chose Maya, sp happy so far will let you know how it was!!!

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JoanneIreland - i'm going to use the photographer offered in the package I picked. They dont do many pictures ... however i am fortunate enough to have a really close friend who has an amazing eye for beautiful pictures and she offered to take all of the other shots. She has been online researching different spots to take awesome pictures!! Thank god for good friends!!

Hello ladies,

Congrats to all the future brides!! I am also 11/11/11 at the Playacar Palace. I am getting so nervous about the rising cost of fuel that I am afraid no one will come because airfare will be so astronomical. Also looking for an available photographer for this date is getting harder and harder. Most are already booked. Yikes I need to get on a lot of stuff. Save the dates went out. I have a dress but still looking for another, Nov. is still a ways away and I cant seem to settle on what I want. Good luck to you all!!

02Nov   crystalz              Grand Bahia Principe Akumal

04Nov   kelnces               Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

05Nov   jenniketchup       TBD

05Nov   clgriffi7               Dreams Cancun

05Nov   alysam4785        Beach Palace

10Nov   carribe258          Dreams Tulum

10Nov   jen83rn               Now Jade Riviera

11Nov   angi111111        El Dorado Royale

11Nov   karielk                 TBD

11Nov   CaitlinBlane2011    IB Tucan

11Nov   Vanessa C         Gran Caribe

11Nov   nadennec           Gran Caribe

11Nov   Pucca                 Coral Baja

11Nov   AshleyNicole84  Kool Beach Club

11Nov   mrsgreene2011  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

11Nov   rpage06              Excellence Riviera Cancun

11Nov   danitha               Playacar Palace

12Nov   jlarruda               Majestic Elegance

12Nov   hollybee             Cabo Surf Hotel

17Nov   JoanneIreland    Barcelo Maya Palace

18Nov   Bacchetta2Be    Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

24Nov   JLMS                  Sandos Playacar

I am really nervous about the cost of fuel as well.  Only myself/fiance and my parents have bought plane tickets so far.  It might have been a big mistake for everyone to wait.  I really hope that the prices come back down in the next few months....

Originally Posted by danitha View Post

Hello ladies,

Congrats to all the future brides!! I am also 11/11/11 at the Playacar Palace. I am getting so nervous about the rising cost of fuel that I am afraid no one will come because airfare will be so astronomical. Also looking for an available photographer for this date is getting harder and harder. Most are already booked. Yikes I need to get on a lot of stuff. Save the dates went out. I have a dress but still looking for another, Nov. is still a ways away and I cant seem to settle on what I want. Good luck to you all!!

How do you change your username? I have been trying to do that but don't know how!!

Originally Posted by clgriffi7 View Post

BrideMoka - Did you cahnge your username from karielk?

Just trying to keep our log up to date and I think from the last post that I need to change

11Nov   karielk               TBD

to

11Nov   BrideMoka       Barcelo Maya Beach
Is that right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

02Nov   crystalz              Grand Bahia Principe Akumal

04Nov   kelnces               Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun

05Nov   jenniketchup       TBD

05Nov   clgriffi7               Dreams Cancun

05Nov   alysam4785        Beach Palace

10Nov   carribe258          Dreams Tulum